Poppet's Next Attempt!

Lol @ face ache- I thought that was just when you were grumpy! Is it an actual 'thing'?!
He is enjoying lots of food and we bit the bullet and put his rug on- glad as it has turned much colder over the last 48 hours or so.
Happy leaf and poo picking.. I have that to look forward to tomorrow :rolleyes:
I've just checked deliveroo T_T and unfortunately not :( I forgot bloody mozzarella too so it's either a trip to the shop or takeaway! Will see how I feel after a shower. Just got home from work and I'm cold to the bone! We had a fire too so my clothes reek of smoke!

My face ache seems to be "sternocleidmastoid " sounds better than face ache! The muscles that run down the side of the neck from ear to clavicle and sternum, they can creat havoc, cluster headaches, jaw ache, ear ache, sinus issue, low bank balance, cars breaking down.... Seems plausible.

Ouch that does sound painful!
I had temporomandibular jaw issues earlier in the year so can relate to some extent- I worked out that I was clenching my jaw when conentrating for long periods, but it took a while for me to realise I was doing it, and I did it in my sleep sometimes too. Sore!
The weekends gone from bad to worse, so I deserve whatever I get tomorrow! Falling down with disorganisation; at least I know where I'm going wrong though so can hopefully change it :rolleyes:

Just a half lb gain which I can take! My IBS is giving me a lot of grief which won't be helping matters- not sure if it is objecting to white bread or too much dairy (yesterday) but I feel yuk.
I'd forgotten that I arranged a study morning at uni today so at least I should get some ideas out for my next chapter, and hopefully help with others. Will be good to think/talk about it, helps me feel less alone in all this lol.
I'm not especially hungry this morning so will take along some snacks, fruit etc and see how I feel :)

Yesterday went fairly well I think! It was a bit of a rush at tea time as we went out after work to see a new car, which we bought! It's rather nice, looking forward to picking it up, which will hopefully be this weekend!
I got lots done at Uni but need to keep the momentum going now, hoping for a productive day today.
Yesterday was green:
B: Banana, grapes, two apples, cereal bar (hexb)
L: Spicy tomato pasta with chorizo (3) mixed peppers and mushrooms
T: Veggie sausages, oven chips (6?) and mushy peas, (1) for tomato ketchup.
Total: 10
I didn't weigh the chips but think that's about right.
Out at a friends for tea and I'm not sure what she's making! She does a mean pasta bake so I hope it's that :p will try save syns just in case they're needed.

Oof it's a killer T_T. I have been at my laptop all day and it's nearly finished me off! Hope you got lots done on your report.
I had a load of feedback on a chapter I naively thought wouldn't require much changing- it's literally taken all day to get through it. I've done it though! Bar one bit, which I'm not yet sure how to change. I will muse over it for a little while.
Uh oh. I've just had word it's pizza for tea. The world is against me lol
I've been on plan all day (fruit for breakfast, mixed veg pasta for lunch) so I'll enjoy it and start afresh tomorrow :)

Enjoy the pizza and draw a line under it! This report is for the series of events over the summer - I threw together a draft, but have now been asked to complete it and add in all of the images. Problem is that I'm having to chase people to put things online for me. Then someone decides they want to change the format. Argh. It's so frustrating when that happens with feedback

Oof it's a killer T_T. I have been at my laptop all day and it's nearly finished me off! Hope you got lots done on your report.
I had a load of feedback on a chapter I naively thought wouldn't require much changing- it's literally taken all day to get through it. I've done it though! Bar one bit, which I'm not yet sure how to change. I will muse over it for a little while.
Uh oh. I've just had word it's pizza for tea. The world is against me lol
I've been on plan all day (fruit for breakfast, mixed veg pasta for lunch) so I'll enjoy it and start afresh tomorrow :)

Enjoy it and don't be fed up :) glad you managed to have a productive day too!!

Ruth
X

After yesterdays mammoth day, today has certainly been slower going!
Did some tidying up in the garden and managed to slip on the mud, so I'm feeling rather sorry for myself :rolleyes:
I think food today will look like this:
B: piece of toast (2- jam)
L: @Trefoil's soup! I just need to go and make it!
T: OH has requested spag bol. He will have garlic bread but I will not!
Not bothered about syns- if I fancy something later I will but after yesterday it won't do any harm not to have any more.

Leaves are a nightmare! They look so innocent, then bam you're on your bum wondering what happened :oops:
It was just muddy/snowy grass and my shoes weren't really appropriate but I was fed up of undoing my laces to take my boots off, my own lazy fault really. Jolted my back a bit but mostly just my pride damaged :rolleyes:
Wow @Trefoil I've just had your soup, it was scrummy! Thank you!
Just going to copy the recipe here so I can find it again easily:
2 carrots
4 tomatoes
half a carton passata
1 tin beans
1tsp cumin
1tsp oregano
stock cube
chilli
garlic

I simmered the carrots in some water for a little while first as I'm not keen on crunchy carrot! It was so tasty though and super filling- hopefully it'll keep me going today :D

Oh crumbs! Hope you're ok after slipping :( it has been lethal here with the snow today!!!
So glad you enjoyed the soup, it's yummy isn't it!!
Hope that the rest of your day went ok :)

Ruth
X

Thanks Ruth, I think I am unscathed. Had a bath and don't feel too sore- I have trouble with my back at the best of times so quite surprised I'm not more stiff!
It is yummy, even OH liked it and he's a fussy one when it comes to soup! Looking forward to more for lunch tomorrow. It's good as it gets some speed in for me, which I often struggle with at lunch.
Rest of the day has gone OK, heard from the garage and we can pick our new car up tomorrow which is pretty exciting! X

Yesterday didn't go quite to plan. I was on plan til tea time (I can't actually remember what I had for breakfast, had soup for lunch) but then we went to pick the new car up. Doing all the paperwork took ages! We called in at the in-laws for tea and they bought us fish and chips. Lovely but bad! I left most of my batter to be fair.
Today has been ok so far:
B: Banana porridge
L: Soup & will grab some grapes after a bath I think.
T: need to prepare something. I think we'll call at the pub later for a couple but this led to Chinese last week due to unpreparedness so I'm going to cook something to reheat when home- maybe meatballs.
Tomorrow is a 'do my best' day. We're going to the cake and bake show in Manchester, then out in the evening to an 'escape room' thing, with drinks & meal afterwards, so I'll just have to do what I can!

That sounds fab, and it still sounds like you were sensible with the no batter!
Enjoy Manchester!! I have also heard that the escape rooms are amazing :)

Ruth
X

Had a really good time yesterday! Food was pretty terrible but good fun nonetheless!
Cake and Bake was really good but so busy! I had beans on toast before we went and picked up a veggie focaccia while we were there- really tasty!
We then went to the escape room- would definitely recommend! We managed to escape with 3 mins remaining, it was really exciting! Went for a curry after (not sure if that's a better choice than pizza but hey ho). I had a couple of glasses of wine and we got home just before midnight. Lovely eve :)
Got quite a dodgy tummy this morning though :-( we bought a few treats to enjoy today- flapjacks and truffles! Will try and be sensible with it lol.
Not sure what food is on the agenda today so will update later!

Back