popping in to say hello

your not a cr@p diet buddy at all I have not been too good myself just been a bit fed up diet wise and not been onas much :break_diet:

today had mix2match

ceral milk and mixed summer fruits 1 a 1 b

lunch sausage x2 5yns ouch
bacon mash and beans

tea rice and chick pea dahl

syns sains maple cereal bar 3
water biscuit 1

Hello sts again for me this week :cry:not surprised though as every week had birthdays eating out and don't seem to be able to keep on track need a really good boost ,mums birthday today and will be eating out and having a few drinks grrrrrrrrrrr

Hope you have a nice day out for your mum's birthday.
I am off out tonight with the other half for T.G.I Fridays i will just try and stick to steak if i can no pudding .

sweetie the good thing is you can go out have a social life and sts. I never used to be able to do that i would always put weight on after a couple of nights out now i can sts. hugs to you hoeny

thank you im going to give it a good shot this week no eating out no birthdays lol so here goes
day one again lol
extra easy
cheerios ans milk 1 hxa 1hxb

dinner chicken sw roast potatoes broccoli cauliflower carrots peas gravy 1 syn Yorkshire pudding 3 syns

savory rice tuna mixed beans chili sauce

thank you both need a good week this week fingers crossed im so stressed today been tempted to :break_diet:but not going to ,dp is being a pain in the butt and just feel like I want to hide away today argggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:sigh:

had a bad weekend so starting fresh Monday I will weigh in a week tomorrow its just needed:sigh:

lots of hugs sarah, am over in manchester tomorrow so will email you from there - am dying to know what piccies are on the email tomorrow lol

down hill im afraid had bad day yesterday and had one today :cry:

real crappy week so just hoping I can claw some good back and not have a gain on saturday
extra easy Wednesday
breakfast 2 danish ww bread 2 asda pork sausages 2 syns 1hxb
ketchup and spread 2 syns

lunch fish fingers chips and beans 7.5 syns
1 syn for ketchup

tea not sure something syn free maybe smash pizza as still have hxa

Having a last re start tomorrow mhad a bad week so will try be 100 % from tomorrow and see how it goes .I have been so tired had some health problems quite stressed and with all the birthdays etc have gone off track and stayed off track :break_diet:

Back