popping in to say hello

:Dthank you will add my menu as well
weighed in today have sts
today extra easy
breakfast banana
early lunch scrambled eggs ww danish bread (going to work so had ealry )
afternoon snack sainsburys be good to yourself maple syrup bar 3 syns

tea chilli and rice or chips
babyble light cheese

Best of luck for getting back on track :D I've been in the same boat and off plan for several weeks :eek:
Still back at class last night and ready to go! x

erm :eek:so so im afraid not too ba but not too good had a few drinks so havinga flexi day :break_diet:
been shopping bought lots off fruit and veg lean meat and fish so looking good I think

sunday menu day 4 extra easy

breakfast honey shreddies and banana plusd milk 1hxa 1hxb

lunch roast chicken mashed white and sweet potato ,sprouts carrots gravy 1 syn

tea maybe have savoury rice and tuna

Hi everyone and thank you for the pm wonder .i am ok have just bee a bit fed up and was ill on Monday plus totm etc so not been on as much latley .I weighed in this morning and Ilost 1lb so im happy with that and looking forwqrd to a good week ahead :)

hey well done with the loss hon, am working in mancheser tomorrow will email you honey keep your chin up hon

thank you ronnie hacving a good day so far x

EA1:175 ml milk
HEA2:
HEB1:3 ww danish
HEB2:

Breakfast:bacon grilled /fried egg in fry light /baked beans/grilled mushroom and tomato

Lunch: banana and muller had late breakfast

Dinner:3 light choices sausages sw chips and rest off beans

Snacks:blueberries and grapes

Total syns for day:6 for ketchup and flora and sausage

breakfast shreddies amd milk 1hxa and b

lunch quorn quarter punder with 1 mini babybel light hxa 2 ww danish 1hxb ketchup 1 syn flora 1 syn sw chips and beans chilli sauce

muller layered cherry chocolate yoghurt 2 syns

tea quorn bolognese lots off mushrooms onions peppers garlic chillis served with garlic pasta and 2 mini babybel grated

breakfast shreddies amd milk 1hxa and b

lunch quorn quarter punder with 1 mini babybel light hxa 2 ww danish 1hxb ketchup 1 syn flora 1 syn sw chips and beans chilli sauce

muller layered cherry chocolate yoghurt 2 syns

tea quorn bolognese lots off mushrooms onions peppers garlic chillis served with garlic pasta and 2 mini babybel grated

Mmm... lunch sounds lush - going to have to try that one... x

pic is a bit big lol
I cut the quarter pounder in 2 then sanwiched between 3 ww danish and added babyble ketchup and chilli sauce was really nice :D

Back