popping in to say hello

just wanted to say....found you:hide:

been reading your menu's and i really want an omlette now!!

hello lol nice to see you popping in :wave_cry:
walking going ok tday but not sure if ll reach 10000 walked to pre scholl twice and im going to walk to shope so clock up a few more steps lol

well done on all your steps lol x

aw thank you not doing so good today as been in creche so not clocked up as many steps suppose any is better than non lol

dp's birthday on Monday and h is hinting chiese buffet grrrrrrrr what should I eat grrrrrrrrrrrr most sauces will be high syns I think will try stick non fried foods even the rice and noodles have oil I think :break_diet:

need to start using my pedometer- i work as a dinner lady and just do laps of the playground when i'm working can bump it up quite a bit that way.
other than your walking how you doing today?

not sure about on sw but on ww chinese is a better option than most other takeaways

had a good food day today so feleing ok but soooooooo tired just having a relaxing hour beofre dp gets back with little one been working in creche this afternoon was ok but not done much walking

been soooooooo tired last few days not sure why hoping it settles as its getting me down not been too bad last few days ahd flexi day today as had chicken and a few chips its spit roast s may have not been too bad but chips were fried .
didnt wear pedometer for 2 days as lo had been playing withit and it was in the toy box lol anyway walked 22 miles plus 2 days without it so not too bad at all x

oh hon sending you a hug will be back online on monday will email you then in the meantime you are doing so well hon

hey there , know the feeling, been tired and a bit weepy today but then had a stressfull few days. hopefully all nearly sorted and i will bounce back.
enjoy the rest of the weekend, hope the tiredness goes

aw thank you both hope your having a good evening
((((((((((((((((((Hugs))))))))))))) mommy hope you are feeling ok i sure this winter weater dosn't help roll on th elight evenings again and brigt sunny days :D

still feeling really tired after a good nights slepp so going to docs tomorrow may need repeat bloods again ,just setting off to walk t he 40 mins to town to meet mum to go shopping pushing the buggy up these hills is a killer lol

well I sts this week I have had a flexi day but was bit dissapointed that I didnt loose anything at all .I think may try adding more red and green days and only have EE now and then until I find out what works for me best what do you think or just give it another week 100% and dont have any unaccountable treats :cry:

Awww sorry you're not happy. The problem with uncountable treats is that they add up, and it's surprising how many 'little' treats are unconscious and you forget you've even popped it in your mouth.

Do you write everything down, including your little extras? One guy in my class filled in the online diary on the SW site and found out he had almost 300 syns in one week from little extras. He now knows where to cut back.

It might be worth giving a couple of red days ago along with the EE or a mix of red, green and EE, but the main thing is you have to make sure you're not going over syns. It's amazing how quick they rack up.

Good luck for next week and big hugs :D

thank you both I do write a food diary but going to make sure I every bite off food this week and have more mix2match and red and green I think,maybe extra easy when eating out etc x

Today's diary 28th January 2009
Original Free Food
Hot Pepper Sauce, all varieties^^
chicken bacon
Green Free Food
Pasta n Sauce, Mild Cheese & Broccoli, excluding milk & butter, dried
Superfree Food
mint sauce, no sugar added
Mullerlight Smooth Yogurt, Banana & Custard^^
broccoli carrots
cauliflower leeks
mushrooms bananas
Healthy Extras
a 250ml semi-skimmed milk
a 3 Mini Babybel Light Cheeses
b 2 slices Nimble Wholemeal bread [UK]
b 198g new potatoes with skin, raw weight
Syns
Syns
Flora Margarine, Light 1
Dressing, Tomato ketchup 1
Value, Gravy Granules, dried 1
Cocoa powder 1
scan brancake 1
Total Syns 6

Today's diary sunday 1st feb 2009
Original Free Food
gammon
Green Free Food
Pasta n Sauce, Chicken & Mushroom, excluding milk & butter, dried
Superfree Food
Mullerlight Vanilla Yogurt Sprinkled with Dark Chocolate
broccoli carrots
cauliflower bananas
grapes
Healthy Extras
b 198g new potatoes with skin, raw weight
b 28g Tesco Finest Porridge with Fruit & Nuts + 1 Oat/Scan Bran
Syns
Syns
colemans white sauce 2½
Cocoa powder 1
Total Syns 4½

menu
cereal milk and banana

lunch sliced gammon served with new potatoes ,carrots , broccoli, collli, savory white sauce gravy

tea pasta and sauce

snack muller light vanilla with dark chocolate chips

grapes

Monday diary 2nd February 2009

Free Foods
tuna, fresh or canned
baked beans in tomato sauce
Eat Smart Diet, Pork Sausages, Less Than 3 Fat, 8 pack, chilled~~
Fry Light Cooking Spray, Extra Virgin Olive Oil/Sunflower Oil/Rapeseed Oil^^

rice eggs
mushrooms garden peas
bananas grapes
Healthy Extras
b 57g of any wholemeal bread (except pitta bread)

Syns
Syns
Pineapple, canned in juice 2½
Flora Margarine, Light 1
hellmans mayo 1tsp 1
Cocoa powder 1
Total Syns 5½

menu
breakfast 3 diet pork sausages egg fried in fry light bacon beans mushrooms and grilled tomato

lunch small borown roll filled with tuna salad teeny bot off mayo
banana grapes

tea egg fried rice in fry light mixed with garden peas musrooms onions and diet coke gammon
muller vanilla with chocolate chips

Today's diary 3rd February 2009
Original Free Food
chicken
Green Free Food
dried pasta, all types
baked beans in tomato sauce
Tomatoes, passata, plain/with herbs
potatoes
Superfree Food
Quorn mince beetroot
carrots lettuce
onions tomatoes
bananas
Healthy Extras
a 28g Cheddar
b 57g of any wholemeal bread (except pitta bread)
b _______________________
Syns
Syns
Light Mayonnaise 2
Flora Margarine, Light 1
batchelors condesned mushroom soup 3½
cous cous cake 3½
Total Syns 10

menu
breakfast black coffee (fasting for bloods )
snack banana

lunch chicken breast, salad ,brown bap, grapes ,muller yogurt.
tea -quorn lasagne chips and beans ,cous cous cake

well lost 1lb really fed up i have been really good went for a Chinese on Saturday but didn't drink didnt have any fried foods even missed the rice as it was fried didnt have any snack food spring rolls ribs anything and again hardly lost ,3 weeks now been rubbish been mixing mix2match and ee it has been totm but not begining sho cant be water arggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh

Back