Poppycat's Food Diary - 5 stone to lose!

poppycat

Hi everyone :) Starting my food diary today on day one of ProPoints - I'm doing it online with the support of my hubby (who is just 'eating healthily' and has lost 7lbs in 5 days! So jelly! However, I like to have a plan!)

I'm a busy stay at home mum of 4; 2 boys aged 5 & 2 and 3 month old boy/girl twins :D

As you can see from my signature I want to lose 5 stone. My starting weight is 15st 3.5lbs and I'm a size 18 in tops and currently wearing size 20 maternity jeans :eek:

My first goal is to get into the 14's - let's do this! :character00116:

Hi, welcome to the forum. Our stats are very close. I also want to lose 5 stone and am just about to complete my 2nd week in a couple of days

Here to subscribe :) I seem to have missed subscribing to loads of diaries for some reason! Good Luck with your journey :) x

Thanks guys!

Unfortunately not got started yet as I've had a very ill baby with shingles! (He was in hospital with chicken pox at 2 weeks old) he's only 13 weeks old so he's had quite a time of it :(

Have done my food shop this evening and ready to go tomorrow! All systems go!

Thanks guys!

Unfortunately not got started yet as I've had a very ill baby with shingles! (He was in hospital with chicken pox at 2 weeks old) he's only 13 weeks old so he's had quite a time of it :(

Have done my food shop this evening and ready to go tomorrow! All systems go!

I'm sorry to hear about your poorly little boy, hope he's feeling better soon. Good Luck for starting but remember that the diet can always wait, family etc is most important. X

Hiya just popping here to subscribe! I'm the same with needing a plan, eating healthy on its own doesn't work for me! Hope your boy is feeling better x

Back