Porridge.. More like wallaper paste!!

Rissole76

Yuk! I tried it on my first day and wasn't impressed, but thought maybe I made it wrong or just my taste buds not used to it. So been having the oatmeal, it's lovely, then thought I'd try the porridge again,, nope, still gross!!

I tried it this morning for the first time, even the smell is awful, coudln't manage more than one spoonful :( won't be ordering them again! On the plus side, this is day 5 for me and it's the first I've come across that I don't like.

LOl.... Is it the new silver porridge? I adore it..... Wish I had bought all porridge and bars as opposed to shakes and soups. Yuk .... lesson learned.

There seems to be a divide between the 'oatmeal is lovely and porridge is food of the devil' and the people who think the opposite - who are quite plainly wrong!!!

nope you guys are wrong weasey lol new one is much yummier with a couple of tablet sweetners and some cinamon :) lol the oatmeal has a funny aftertaste

I make mine into oatmeal cookies, with added nutmeg and cinnamon,(optional sweetner) they go down a treat. Not my recipe, got it from someone else. Makes 3 yummy cookies to have with a cuppa (no sugar off course)

bridie said:
nope you guys are wrong weasey lol new one is much yummier with a couple of tablet sweetners and some cinamon :) lol the oatmeal has a funny aftertaste

I agree :)
Have tried oatmeal twice but nope I just can't do it but sweet porridge with 2 splenda tabs and cinnamon is Devine :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I agree :)
Have tried oatmeal twice but nope I just can't do it but sweet porridge with 2 splenda tabs and cinnamon is Devine :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
had it with raw cacao nibs in today. only 2g and 11kcal and no carb and 1g fat. adds a bit of chocolatey/coffeey crunch to it nom

found them in a health food store as they are in the diet chef porridge so i thought they must be quite good for you :)

i have the sweet porridge but its not sweet :( gonna have to add sweetener tomo but it was nice, porridge is wat i normally have everyday before this diet so it felt normal :)

I love the oatmeal..... 2tsp of bran, 1 sweetner..... Delish!!!

Have it every morning!!!

X

I bought both samples and much preferred the oatmeal, I found it sweeter than the other. So when I made my first order I made sure I bought enough so I could have one oatmeal porridge a day for 5 weeks... love it :D

I bought both samples and much preferred the oatmeal, I found it sweeter than the other. So when I made my first order I made sure I bought enough so I could have one oatmeal porridge a day for 5 weeks... love it :D

I do that too.... put nutmeg on the top!! Heaven!!!

X

Yummy oatmeal!! I love wheat bran in it too!

It's 13 calories and 1g of carbs in a tablespoon. Good at adding fibre to your diet.

i struggle with a wheat intolerance which is normally ok if i have my digestive aid with each pack but i think adding wheat bran would be a bad idea. i bought some oat bran but its much higher in everything so have had any :(

Back