Porridge.. More like wallaper paste!!

I have started the CDSS today and just had my first meal...maple and syrup porridge...bit odd...but edible! still hungry but just gonna drink looooads of water...does anyone wanna be my buddy? i really could do with one, also how do i had a picture of myself to my profile? xxxx

Lizziekins said:
I have started the CDSS today and just had my first meal...maple and syrup porridge...bit odd...but edible! still hungry but just gonna drink looooads of water...does anyone wanna be my buddy? i really could do with one, also how do i had a picture of myself to my profile? xxxx

I think you are on the wrong forum, this is Slim and save, not Cambridge, but there is a Cambridge forum, you may find it better there as you'll have like minded people eating the same foods you will be x

I am not that keen on either it reminded me of baby food! I did eat it all :)

What is this about bran I don't get it, is it allowed then ? :-S

Twiowl said:
I am not that keen on either it reminded me of baby food! I did eat it all :)

What is this about bran I don't get it, is it allowed then ? :-S

Not officially. I use it to add fibre because otherwise I suffer from constipation. I control my overall intake using My Fitness Pal so I decide what to allow myself - if you stick to 650 cals and 60g of carbs a day max you should be fine. But it isn't officially part of the plan and so you may ot want to do it.

Added some sweetner to it this morning, and cooked it for a bit longer, tasted slightly better. Will get some bran today see if that helps too...

Deezer said:
Sweetner and nutmeg!! mmmmmmmm!!!

Nutmeg, cinnamon, oat bran on mine today and it's soo much nicer!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Can't believe I'm saying this, but the porridge has grown on me!! I quite enjoy it, I have to add some sweetener and cinnamon but then it's quite tasty! I know people said their taste buds change and they do !!

I think the new porridge in the silver pack is lovely, taste a bit like a tin of rice pudding to me!
The oatmeal stuff i find pretty bad, especially after the newer one. Just the smell alone makes it difficult to eat. And how can you all add more sweetener to it?! It's the sweetest thing in the world, lol!!!

Really shocked how many people dislike it lol, I have the sweet porridge I think? And think it's gorgeous, infect I ordered 7 to have every morning! Yum yum :)

I wish i had ordered more but for some odd reason i ordered more shakes than porridge. Just one old porridge left for tomorrow so i will have to load it up with nutmeg to get through the bowl!
I'd even order the new one for when i am not on S&S! But i think i would have 2 packets at once.... xx

The very first day I tried the oatmeal I could barely stand it... the next day I tried the porridge, I'm not sure why they call it a sweet porridge because it barely tasted any different to the oatmeal to me. After that I put a teaspoon of cinnamon in both the porridge and the oatmeal and I love it. I do prefer the sweet porridge, and on my next order I will be making sure I order enough of them to have one or two per day. I can't stand any of the meals, but the porridge, chocolate shakes and bars are FAB and I think that's all I will have from here on.

Back