Porridge

CambridgeKez

I'm almost at goal, 6lb to go, currently on maintenance. I wondered if anyone knows which brand of porridge is most similar to Cambridge porridge. I make mine with water as i hate milk. I hated porridge before CD but I've grown to love CD porridge. Is ready brek ok? Can that be made with water? Or any other ideas? Xx

Don't know anything about porridge but wow 6llbs to go well done you - cant wait to be that close!!

Well done on getting so close so goal :)

I have only tried one of the CD porridge flavours but... have you ever tried quakers oats so simple? they have the sachets and loads of flavours. i like the maple syrup one and have made it with water before.

good luck anyway

Get basic oats and add your own flavours ...works out cheaper although I do love oats so simple...xx

Why not stay with the CD Porridge? I think when I get to maintenance thats what I'll do as it keeps me going all morning - also that way will have the listening ear of my CD Consultant! I know others who have done that too.

I would stay on CD Porridge but seems expensive when i'm no longer going to be in ketosis & I want to adopt a healty eating plan for life that is affordable.

My hubby has just started CD now too so quite expensive for both of us. I'm on 810, he's on SS (4 per day) so = £100.10 pw & cost of meat/fish, veggies for me.

I'm hoping to shift last 5 lbs in next few weeks then looking at something I can maintain & afford for life. I will def give Oats so simple a whirl

thanks everyone for your advice & good luck to you all
xxxxx

I was going to say oats so simple too, I've only just started and when I've had both of the porridges I'd liken it to oats so simple. When I did WW I had oats so simple made with water and it was fine, tasted no different to making it with milk to be honest. x

Back