Positives about CD other than weight loss

Rolly82

not giving up
Hi all

Just thought I would start a thread as I dig deep into my porridge.. I know exciting stuff

Question ... what positive other than weight loss can you think of other than the obvious weight loss? Starting with a couple I can think of:

- My oven is SPOTLESS
- I am a measuring genius I can spot 8 & 5 fluid oz at 10 paces
- My nails have never been so many different colours and looked after
-My skin has improved with the water
- I know the difference between hunger and dehydration
- I know who my friends are

Please feel free to keep on adding as I am seem to be wuite consumed with weight loss thoughts as oppose to other benefits and the moment

x

hahahaha I love it I am MURDER for that, break into a note and it is long gone!

x

I have loads more energy and require less sleep!

Lots more time in the day to get everything done and the energy to do it!

I am a lot happier in myself and am more willing to do activities rather than seeing everything as an effort :)

Hi guys
Im on day 2 of SS+ with milk...
im re-starting after losing will power for a few months!! not good!!
But ive been 100% so far..... got weigh in on thurs... so fingers crossed!!
I need to lose 15lbs to get to by ideal weight.. the last bit seems the hardest!
Ive been on the loo all day..lol

it's an excuse to buy loads of gorgeous new clothes.

My biggest positive has been the things I've learned about me and my relationship with food. Learning the things I need to change to keep the weight off forever. It's been quite an eye opener x

CD journey. -11.1, -3.5, -2.6, -2, -5.7, -

Hi Rolly82

Ha, ha, really had a good laugh at this : I am a measuring genius I can spot 8 & 5 fluid oz at 10 paces. :8855:
Me too!

1) I find I am thoughtfully preparing healthy, nutritious meals for my hubby bearing in mind for when I reach target to continue in this practise :angeldevil:
2) Journaling more and researching the causes of my previous self destruction (Normal Eating for Normal Weight good website)
3) Yup, my kitchen sparkling too
4) Ditto on the friends :)

Only sparkling kitchen my house is sparkling I have turned in to a cleaning machine.
I actually enjoy cooking different foods for my girls, but I'm also not fighting my freezer for room for Christmas and my little girls birthday food
And finally my relationship with hubby, I'm loads more confident with my body

I'm loving all of these reasons ladies.... :)

Oh I have another one too...... I've discovered I am much stronger than I ever thought I was... and trust me I am weak and give up on so many things and shy away from things outside my comfort zone... not such a softy after all

x

Ha, ha, really had a good laugh at this : I am a measuring genius I can spot 8 & 5 fluid oz at 10 paces. :8855:
Me too!

1) I find I am thoughtfully preparing healthy, nutritious meals for my hubby bearing in mind for when I reach target to continue in this practise :angeldevil:
2) Journaling more and researching the causes of my previous self destruction (Normal Eating for Normal Weight good website)
3) Yup, my kitchen sparkling too
4) Ditto on the friends :)

Haha just think you will NEVER want to use a jug again for the rest of your days in a few months!!! :wave_cry:

I have also decorated almost every room in my house, bedrooms, living, dinning, kitchen ect starting my eldest this afternoon

ooo ooo got another.... I have saved a fortune from not midnight supermarket shopping in the clothes section also (I haven't been a supermarket for 4 weeks). As it is usually at stupid o' clock the changing rooms are always closed, I buy, I take home, they don't fit and I never take back for a refund shocking old behavior

x

I have also decorated almost every room in my house, bedrooms, living, dinning, kitchen ect starting my eldest this afternoon

wow that is fab.... I have got a bathroom, kitchen and bedroom thats needs a repaint can I book you? lol :)

well done Handy Andy x

Paint, paper stain I have also stripped my 6ft x 3 ft coffee table my kids drew on and re covered it. My hubby is a DIY dummy bless him so I do it all lol

Now THAT is impressive. You put Kirstie Allsop to shame.....and the hubby for that matter hehe :) x

I have done the same, decided to revamp my life as well as the diet, had a massive overhaul of my house and am redecorating every room!

I am contemplating doing decorating but haven't actually got round to it yet - however, I may get round to it over xmas hols!

Back