Positives only please.....

Being able to buy a pair of long boots which I can actually do up!!!

:rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:....that's the stuff!! I remember the first time I could look down and see "My lady" without having to lift my belly out the way....I was well impressed!! :p lol.

xx

lol. I nearly said my lady garden but I thought I should try to keep it clean! :D

I'm a fair ways behind lots of you, but particularly enjoying fitting into Marks & Spencer clothes again - the normal sizes! Also, wearing size 20, where the clothes have shape rather than just girth; having a waist below my boobs and discovering a jawline that I last saw in the 20th Century!

It's a great feeling isn't it!! :D As for being a fair bit behind, not at all, in fact your loss since December is fabulous!! You must be so proud....congrats :D xxx

well i have two positives, now when i walk only the tops of my thighs rub together not from knee up lol and the second most important positive is i am managing to keep my crohns under control and am about 90% pain free which is brill cos it means i feel more positive about life. THanks for starting this thread honey

well i have two positives, now when i walk only the tops of my thighs rub together not from knee up lol and the second most important positive is i am managing to keep my crohns under control and am about 90% pain free which is brill cos it means i feel more positive about life. THanks for starting this thread honey

lol...knee rubbing is a thing of the past! I'm really happy to hear that you're Crohns has improved...that must make a huge difference to your day to day life :D xx

it certainly does, still have bad mornings and nights but the days are better lol

I tried on some cargo pants that I kept and fit into them and havent fit in them since 2007.

Like someone else mentioned I can see me nick knacks without lifting my belly up out the way. I look like I have a waist! My boobs don't look like they are joined to my belly.

I got my old chaps back on.

The fact that people who I haven't seen for a while (including the receptionist at our doctors) have noticed that I have lost weight, one of my friends called me a Yummy Mummy on Saturday, I was well chuffed!! :D It's comments like this which are motivating me to hit target (however long this will take!)

Great thread!! Just what we needed I think!

I am loving being able to wear jeans without struggling to breathe when I sit down & I love actually looking forward to exercising! Also I got myself into a size 24 petite from Evans and could almost get away with it! I thought I was trying on a normal size 24 to be fair. Ah well almost there! :)

i havent even had my first weigh in yet, BUT i feel much better already, cooking instead of heating or buying food! actually eating fruit and veg!! i can eat a whole meal and feel full, where are before (eating the junk) i would eat the same size meal but have stomach pains from it!

LOVING SW!!

I love feeling my ribs (sounds strange!), but I love the fact that they are back. I love my waist and I am really enjoying watching the shape return to my legs.
I love everything about what I have achieved so far!

Can I post again? Pleeeease :D

I did twice as many lengths in the pool today as I thought I could do and feel great about it!

Can I post again? Pleeeease :D

I did twice as many lengths in the pool today as I thought I could do and feel great about it!

:D:D That's great and post away hunny!! I love swimming too....it's such a great work out. I never feel all hot after a swim, apart from my face!! I don't dip my head in the water, so I get out of the pool looking poised but with the head of a tomato!! lol xx

ive been a bit depressed recently as ive found it hard to keep on track, lots of meals out keep cropping up last minute which throw me out of my routine, but reading this thread reminded me that i looked at a top from my last summers wardrobe yesterday and it was a size 18 and im a size 14 now so all is not lost thanks guys xxx

Back