Positives only please.....

ive been a bit depressed recently as ive found it hard to keep on track, lots of meals out keep cropping up last minute which throw me out of my routine, but reading this thread reminded me that i looked at a top from my last summers wardrobe yesterday and it was a size 18 and im a size 14 now so all is not lost thanks guys xxx

I'm very glad to hear that it has helped....and to go from an 18 to a 14 is a MAJOR achievement!! From here on in I am going to try and think of my weekly achievement, no matter how small. It's the little things that keep us going.

So happy for everyone, we are all coming so far!! :D xx

1 - Learning how to cook, EVERYTHING from scratch and cooking on a whim. I can thow together pretty much anything now and love trying new concoctions. I could cook before but, same old, same olf stuff and was scared to think outside the box.

2 - Saying I am nowa size 18 all over and trying things on in "normal" shops and them being to big.

3 - The compliments from everyone, although they canmake me feel a tad embarrassed sometimes, are brilliant.

4 - Last, but by far not the least - I can say I HAVE lost and am LOSING weight. I could never say that before i started my journey at the begining of last year.

Also, discovering SW. I started last ear on my own and dropped 2 stone and then after christmas this year, needed a boost and discovered SW. Best thing I ever did.

What a beautiful thread.

Physically I have noticed loads of benefits but to me, the ones I am enjoying most are the mental benefits. My self-esteem and confidence have returned. I feel "normal" again, not fighting with the old binge/starve routine. Enjoying food without fear. The extra Easy plan is such a freedom to me.

Back