Post ALL of your targets with dates!

FaithFluro

Skinny (to be) Stef
So I'm having trouble as it's around my star week and I'm getting over a cold.
I've had some great losses over the past month that I'm constantly excited about my weight loss; I'm doing maths everyday to calculate my goals, almost, haha!

So I thought I would do ALL my goals and my dates for them. Even though I've averaged out at 3lbs for the last 6 weeks, I'm sticking with 2lbs a week generally and any extra will be a bonus!
I will change and amend as I lose and maybe you can too? It can be one BIG challenge :)

Be prepared for a HUGE list!

3st - Goal date: 14/11/12 (MET 14/11/12)
Under 16st - Goal date: 21/11/12 (MET 28/11/12)
3.5st - Goal date:12/12/12
Size 18 - Goal date: 13/12/12 (SW Crimbo do!)
4st - Goal date: 9/1/12
Under 15st - Goal date: 16/1/13
4.5st - Goal date: 30/1/13
5st - Goal date: 27/2/13
Offically 'overweight' (14st) - Goal date: 6/3/13
Under 14st - Goal date: 13/3/13
5.5st - Goal date: 27/3/13
Size 16 - Goal date: 8/4/13 (22nd birthday!)
6st - Goal date: 1/5/13
Under 13st - Goal date: 15/5/13
6.5st - Goal date: 29/5/13
Size 14 - Goal date: 19/6/13
7st - Goal date: 26/6/13
Under 12st - Goal date: 10/7/13
7.5st - Goal date: 31/7/13
Size 12 - Goal date: 21/8/13
8st - Goal date: 28/8/13
Offically 'healthy' (11st) - Goal date: 4/9/13
Under 11st - Goal date: 11/9/13
8.5st - Goal date: 25/9/13
9st - Goal date: 30/10/13
Under 10st - Goal date: 13/11/13
Size 10 - Goal date: 20/11/13
9.5st - Goal date: 27/12/13
TARGET & size 8 - Goal date: 11/1/14 (Just under 2lbs per week!)

Last edited:
I applaud you for setting all these targets but for me it would just be a recipe for disaster! What if one of them slips, what if you reach a plateau, what if you have a holiday and it all goes awry..... It would be enough to set me into a bit of a "failure" spiral.

Each to their own, if it works for you then it's wonderful, I'd be much happier setting mini targets as I go along.....

From one who struggles to even lose a pound I know how tough it is!!! I'm the same weight now as I was this time last year, when I got to target the first time, it took me six months to lose the last half stone. For me, it happens when it happens.

Good luck achieving them, I'm sure people work well with dates and targets etc, but for me it would be an absolute nightmare.

Well i'm half and half with both of you! I like targets (lists really :p) so my "hope" is

2.5lbs this week to get my club 10, takes me to 11st something and my first stone award
14lbs by Christmas (1.5lbs a week)
To be 10st something by February as all my clothes (the ones i like anyways) are a size 12 and i'm off to New York for our wedding anniversary so would be stoked if i could fit into all my pre wedding clothes :)
And then ultimate goal would be to get to 8st something by 30th August 2013 (it's my birthday and off to Cali & Vegas in September) which will mean finally being in the healthy bmi range since i was a teenager!

So yeah, um, best get crackin' :p

Hehe, you like America then? I'm going to be saving up for the bf and I to go on a 3month long trek across America with trekamerica. Would be amazing but a decent amount of money! Won't be for at least a couple of years yet I don't think. Must be a skinny minny by then though for all that bad food!

We can do this!

I prefer to have 2-3 mini targets rather than looking at the big picture, its easier to stay on track for me as if i kept thinking omg i have to lose 6st i would never do it! But if i think "ohhh only half a stone til i get *** award" then i am more focused and feel happier
I have lost 3st 10lbs since january and i don't think i would have done it if i kept thinking of the 6st! If it works for you thats brilliant, but not for me! Good luck hun xxx

Hehe, you like America then? I'm going to be saving up for the bf and I to go on a 3month long trek across America with trekamerica. Would be amazing but a decent amount of money! Won't be for at least a couple of years yet I don't think. Must be a skinny minny by then though for all that bad food!

We can do this!

Wow, that sounds fantastic! We could never do that long cos of the dogs and also hubby is only allowed max of 3 weeks at a time. We do plan on a round the world trip or cruise what he retires though! only 20 more years lmao :D

And no, not really, well we went to Orlando in September, and hubby has always wanted to do New York so thought it would be lovely to go for our wedding anniversary as we generally go somewhere, and i have always wanted to go to San Fran and Vegas so that's our main holiday next year, but i would also love to see China, New Zealand, loads of Europe. Actually pretty much everywhere but Africa (have done Egypt and Morocco) as they still hunt for sport and as tourism and i just can't get my head around that lol, i wouldn't enjoy myself! Every continent though is my ultimate goal, although how i'm gonna stand on Antarctica i do not know! :D

We don't have kids and my passion is to travel, so when hubby wants new toys, i get a holiday that costs the same...win win for him huh :p x

Wow sorry that turned into a bit of a ramble :p :) x

I try not to set myself weekly or monthly targets, i'd rather set myself mini goals for every 3 or so months. i'm not huge on preasure.

by xmas i want to get a 10 stone (total) loss done
i want to be wearing all large by xmas done

by xmas 2013 i want 12 stone loss (total)
want to be wearing as close to medium as possible
continue going the gym

...well how long have you got?

I have set LOTS of goals too, they're pinned up on the back of my bedroom door. I added kg markers to it too but they're just there because I'm in a foreign country, so people are asking how much I've lost and I can't work it out. But here we go, here are the ones I've got to look forward to anyway:

3 stone - 29/10/12 (monday EEK)
85kg - 12/11/12
HALFWAY TO TARGET - 12/11/12
3.5 stone - 19/11/12
50lbs off - 19/11/12
New stone - 26/11/12
4 stone/ BMI 0.5 Overweight - 10/12/12
80kg - 10/12/12
60lbs - 17/12/12
4.5 stone - 31/12/12
New stone - 31/12/12
75kg - 14/01/13
5 stone/70lbs off - 14/01/13
BMI Normal - 21/01/13
5.5 stone - 04/02/13
70kg - 11/02/13
80lbs off/New stone - 11/02/13
6 Stone - 25/02/13
BMI 0.5 Normal - 11/03/13
65kg - 11/03/13
6.5 stone - 18/03/13
Target - 25/03/13 (hopefully before)

I'm sticking roughly to each of them but I'm not *too* strict with those, as long as I'm going in a downward trend I'm happy.

I think I got too over-excited and made my goals very difficult so gonna do a bit of changing around <3

had a few weeks awol (got fibro and M.E) .put on 6 pounds but weighed today and 5.5 of it gone !!!
7 weeks to xmas and new mini goal is 2 pounds a week to get another stone off.
i would love to have lost 2 stone at christmas,i started in june.
i once lost 3.5 stone in 6 months but i was younger and it went back on fairly quickly.
each to their own,it takes a lot of strength to change habits,quick or slow we are all doing blinkin ' marvelously !
daisy x

cupcakedaisy said:
had a few weeks awol (got fibro and M.E) .put on 6 pounds but weighed today and 5.5 of it gone !!!
7 weeks to xmas and new mini goal is 2 pounds a week to get another stone off.
i would love to have lost 2 stone at christmas,i started in june.
i once lost 3.5 stone in 6 months but i was younger and it went back on fairly quickly.
each to their own,it takes a lot of strength to change habits,quick or slow we are all doing blinkin ' marvelously !
daisy x

I have M.E. Too. Played pool for four hours last Sunday and I was like a zombie next day. Going shopping and playing pool again this Saturday and possibly cinema Sunday! All body magic thought hehe. This'll be my second week toward bronze.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

I have M.E. Too. Played pool for four hours last Sunday and I was like a zombie next day. Going shopping and playing pool again this Saturday and possibly cinema Sunday! All body magic thought hehe. This'll be my second week toward bronze.

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins
hi faith,ive stopped getting emails,just signed in.has the weight you've lost made the m.e any better.you're doing so well !
ive got used to good day zombie day.i go swimming when i can.could only swim for 15 mins a year ago but up to half an hour now.could do 60 mins before M.E.
x daisy

220lb by Xmas

200lb by 24th March

175lb by 14th July

Ooop this has got a little depressing I had hoped for goal by end of summer :(

Back