Post holiday & exante blues :((

kay80

Hi every1,
So im back frm my fab holiday in italy & had a fantastic time. But i checked the scales & the damage is horrible.
I kinda let myself completely for the past 3 -4 weeks & iv gained 8lbs.
I have to get back on TS & lose this excess weight but finding it tough & my motivation has dropped 2 0.
I feel so sh*t :-(((

Well I bet you could lose more than that 8lbs in another 3-4 weeks and then you'll be feeling great again. The main thing is you had a fantastic time, allow yourself this and just promise yourself that you'll lose the excess plus more!

8lb in 3-4 weeks?? i put on 11.5lb in 10 days 'watching what i ate'!!!!

so i say a BIG well done to you!!!!!

It will come off again really quickly hon, im 4 days in and 6.5lb down already.

xx

Its a pain and very disappointing but in some ways its a good thing. You will have stimulated your metabolism (like a prolonged add a meal week) and your response to TS will be amazing. All you have to do is get through week one of TS and the weight will fall off you.
The holiday did you good - in more ways than one. At least you have weighed, many are too scared - so you are just ready to glide, effortlessly into three magic packets a day again. It will work and you will lose even more as a result of a good break.
Good luck

GSQ

Thanks for ur support & motivational words! I decided to start today then realised TOTM has made a visit :( so instead will start 2mrw!
I have to do this & i knw the longer i leave it the longer it will take!
So 2mrw new day will dawn in & day 1!

Back