+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Tandoori kebabs with fried brown rice and salad image.jpeg

Lol..don't have to trust yourself with syn free ones...well...ok...maybe just with the toppings! ;)
I'll have to look up the syn free ones they really do look good. I didn't know about them before :)

This might seem like a silly question are you vegiterian? My friend is she wants to do slimming world but was worried she would have to love of pasta but your meals look great and you have loads of different meals. I bet your doing really well xx
Hi yes I'm a vegetarian, I do love pasta but only have it once maybe twice a week. There's plenty of good ideas out there I love seeing other peoples picture for inspiration and adapt it to be vegetarian X

Hiya ... This batch was 4 eggs, 2 tsps of vanilla essence and 12 tbsps of sweetener. Crack the eggs into a bowl add the essence and half the sweetener and whisk then add the remaining sweetener one at a time. Heat a non stick pan with a spray of Frylight and spoon a couple of dessert spoons of mixture per pancake. Use a fish slice and turn over after a minute or so and press down. Makes about 12 smaller pancakes. Some people find them a bit eggy but with lemon juice and fruit I don't notice..lol.. x

Yeah...my fav way is a cheeky squirt of cream and a drizzle of choc shot with strawberries :)

Hiya....Yes, you will find it on the very first page of my diary about half way down the page. The link to it is in my signature below :)

You get it in a jar...I guess its a mixture of herbs used in Italian dishes such a spag bol..lasagnes etc. I have since learned to make my own up by using the following :) or you can use smaller amounts this makes up lots obviously.
  • 2 Tablespoons basil
  • 2 Tablespoons marjoram
  • 2 Tablespoons oregano
  • 2 Tablespoons rosemary
  • 2 Tablespoons thyme

I cooked dinner for my sister last night, she wanted Indian :eat: :p .

Indian `Roti ' (bread) served with Bombay Potatoes and Mixed Veg curry and Yogurt and Cucumber Raita :) .

The curries are all syn free and the yogurt raita - recipes can be found on my curry thread (link below).

https://www.minimins.com/threads/a-...rezi-balti-madras-korma-and-many-more.308253/

The Roti was 7 syns, so whole dinner is 7 syns in total :D . The Roti is made from gram flour (chickpea flour) and is gluten free ;) .

IMG_2413.JPG IMG_2412.JPG

IMG_2409.JPG IMG_2410.JPG

Kay xx

Back