+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Oops no, I'm terrible at remembering to put stuff in the recipe section. Will do so now :D

Looks yummy.

DSCF6943.jpg

Homemade turkey chilli and spicy wedges. Stuffed and totally freeee on EE :)

OMG Joanne! I'm so tempted to lick my computer screen, you dinner looks fabulous! How do you make your wedges?

Dinner tonight! Not really sure what to call it.... Could be a fish stew, fish curry? DH says it tastes like a seafood curry we had in Barbados, so maybe I'll call it a curry lol

photo-23.jpg

photo-24.jpg

OMG Joanne! I'm so tempted to lick my computer screen, you dinner looks fabulous! How do you make your wedges?

Hehe thanks! I love the look of your curry mm.

Just cut the potatos into wedges, cooked them in the microwave for fives minutes and then put them in the oven with garlic, chilli flakes and frylight for about 30 mins. Every 10 mins take them out and give them a shake and another spray :)

Ahhhh thanks for that! I never shook and sprayed mine regularly, will definitely try it!

am i thick or what ive tried to upload pictures and they dont work.i cl9ick on the bit inset image then a box comes up saying enter url of your image..whats that ive looked on my pictures cant find any thing like it.please could someone explain step by step sorry to be a thickox just frustrating when you cant work it out thanks

am i thick or what ive tried to upload pictures and they dont work.i cl9ick on the bit inset image then a box comes up saying enter url of your image..whats that ive looked on my pictures cant find any thing like it.please could someone explain step by step sorry to be a thickox just frustrating when you cant work it out thanks

The URL is for when you upload your photos into Photobucket. Once they are uploaded there, it gives you a code to put in the box here. Hope that makes sense!

Back