+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Britmum yes I went to the Wholefoods on high st Kensington. I love wholefoods! The veggies there blow my mind every time I go there! I also love all the grains and beans and lentils they sell in the huge vats! Love it all!

Butternut squash tastes its absolute best when its roasted! just cut into pieces, salt & pepper and spray with a bit of PAM and roast at 200C for about an hour. Tastes just like sweet potato! :D

Your salmon and pilaff looks amazing!

Butternut squash tastes its absolute best when its roasted! just cut into pieces, salt & pepper and spray with a bit of PAM and roast at 200C for about an hour. Tastes just like sweet potato! :D

Having read your earlier posts on BNS I bought some at the weekend and added it to my roast veg tonight and had a steak with it, blimey it was good.

So thank you for introducing me to the world of BNS honeyoc, going to have the same tea tomorrow it was so good lol

Dinner, MORE butternut squash lol!
With grilled chicken breast and salad :D

photo-18.jpg

what do you season your chicken with?

Hiya! I use salt, pepper, a pinch of chicken stock cube crumbled (or chicken seasoning powder) and a bit of paprika. Brown on both sides in a hot pan then into the oven at 200C for 10 - 15 mins depending on the size of the breast. Delicious and moist everytime! I used to hate chicken breasts until I discovered this method, its gorgeous!

I usually upload my photos to photo bucket and then copy the link into the text box here. I do usually have to resize first though

Hiya! I use salt, pepper, a pinch of chicken stock cube crumbled (or chicken seasoning powder) and a bit of paprika. Brown on both sides in a hot pan then into the oven at 200C for 10 - 15 mins depending on the size of the breast. Delicious and moist everytime! I used to hate chicken breasts until I discovered this method, its gorgeous!

Ooooh I hadnt thought about using a stock cube, thank you!

Looks delicious as always Britmum! How do we end up always eating similar dinners?? :D

I noticed that too, that whenever you had salmon, salmon was on my meal planner for the day and the same with the chicken yesterday.

You are not having beef by any chance today are you??? lol

LOL! No beef tonight. We had a frittata with prawns & bacon and a salad with the ubiquitous butternut squash :eek:

photo-21.jpg

photo-22.jpg

Back