+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Last one for now lol. chicken kievs 1/2 hex B

4418_94026965666_528245666_2380138_2809224_n.jpg

Yummy cake Furrystomper!

Have done the choc orange cake last night and will frost it today ready for when a SW friend pops over for a coffee this afternoon. I'm going to surprise her with it. Hope it turns out! Smells nice and feels springy! Hubby bought orange extract so I only used half of what the recipe says thinking it will be stronger than the essence.

Cottage Pie & Veg

I have just had this for dinner, YUM YUM YUM!!!! The veg is the new McCain carrots and green beans in a honey & mustard sauce. I used 3 tsp of Bisto onion gravy, which equals 3 syns for the whole pie & 1/2 for the veg, other than that the rest is free! I made a huge one, which has 4 portions so the syns are approx 1 1/2 for the portion I had, on extra easy. Very filling and tasted divine...:eat:

Attachments

• food pics 001.jpg
    food pics 001.jpg
    494.5 KB · Views: 723
Chicken Vindaloo from SW saucy secrets book.
Yummy but pretty spicy

I made that too...lovely... maybe a wee bit too much cloves for my liking, and I used extra chilli, was lovely & OH loved it.

xx

I don't have a pic but yesterday for lunch I threw together some pasta, tin of sardines in tomato sauce, grated courgette, some italian mixed herbs, garlic salt & a few drops of tabasco. Sounds gross but it was really really good!

I love sardines, they are quite nice on Scan Bran sprinkled with grated Babybel light cheese on top, and popped under the grill for a few minutes, really yummy and full of Omega 3 oils too.

I love this cheats version of a kedgeree, golden savoury rice, boiled egg and flaked arbroath smokie, I sometimes add fried onions and curry powder too.
15758-albums1434-picture8552.jpg
IMG%5D

:D wow that a really good idea will def try that one. nice and easy, suits me down to the ground:) x

Syn free onion bahjais
Ingredients

Fry Light

1 large onions, sliced finely

1 heaped tsp curry powder

400gm can chickpeas, drained

fresh chopped coriander

1. Preheat the oven to 220C / 425F / Gas 7.

2. Using a non-stick pan sprayed with Fry Light, fry the onion and curry powder for about 10 minutes until very soft and brown. Set half of the mixture to one side.

3. Add the drained tin of chickpeas to the other half of the onion mixture and process using a food processor or hand blender.

4. Add the reserved half of the onion mixture and some chopped fresh coriander, mix well and shape into ballsor whatever shape you want. i did my flat'ish then Spray them with Fry Light and cook in the oven until golden brown and crispy

The Babybel's melt well, I sometimes grate them over my salad or my Jacket potato too, I find that they are so versatile and I can't cheat by 'pinching' a bit of cheese if I am grating from a block...every bit helps, LOL...

thanks for the link

im making that for tea tomorrow

here is tonights tea
sweet and sour chicken with rice (4 syns and 2 b's)

Jenny the picture is too big and won't post can you please make it smaller!

Great pic...very yummy!
Love Mini xxx

i tried to post a pic of my tea but a message ame up about it needs to check or something(it disappeared to fast lol) so hopefully you guys can see it later

Hi Jenny,

The picture was too big and it would not post!

Love Mini xxx

Back