+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Mmm, Stacey that looks amazing. Think I'm going to have to re-work my menu for the week to include this.

Leftover Breakfast

Here's my breakfast of leftovers: chips & mushy peas from last night with smoked turkey rashers & fried eggs. Yum! How can this be a diet?!

Attachments

• IMG_4832.JPG
    IMG_4832.JPG
    117.1 KB · Views: 365
Stacey, you are going to be the death of me! I want to eat six meals a day to include all of these things!

I love this thread but hate it at the same time!

You should've seen me last night trying to frantically work out what I was going to eat today as there was so much I wanted to have but couldn't fit it all in! LOL!

Have got my potatoes cooling in the fridge....lunch is going to be a mahoosive potato salad and some fruit to balance out my 1/3 (I'm EEing today).

Stacey for your 1/3 superfree try bulking out your potato salad by including some grated hard boiled egg. I do this to reduce the potato amount i'm having if i'm having a red day with potato salad for dinner and spice up the dressing on it with a tsp (0.5 syns) or 2 of mustard. Really really yummy.

hello that fish and chips looked good, am i right in thinking if i am doing an extra easy day i would just need to syn the flour and the rest would be free
thanks

Hi Kaz!

You're right- on an extra easy day the rest would be free. I love EE!

Stacey for your 1/3 superfree try bulking out your potato salad by including some grated hard boiled egg. I do this to reduce the potato amount i'm having if i'm having a red day with potato salad for dinner and spice up the dressing on it with a tsp (0.5 syns) or 2 of mustard. Really really yummy.

Great idea, thanks!

Had this for breakfast this morning - Fruit and Cheese - stuffed french toast

dsc_0043.jpg

and Stacey you have now made me hungry again with your picture of your breakfast. I planned on having weetabix in the morning, but I think I will be having that breakfast now lol

omg Britmum I love it when you get up and post your food ha ha ha!

STARRRVING now! I might see if the OH likes this for his Breakfast in Bed (Saturday is my turn, Sunday is his)

xx

Here is my fave dinner ever, I used to do this alot and realised it would be fine on slimming world!!!

Stuffed chicken wrapped in bacon with mushy pea mash and black cherry sauce...........it is amazing!!!! trust me :) xx

DSC02419.jpg

Last edited:
Potato Salad

Here's a proper pic of my potato salad - I managed to eat a whole tub of it throughout the day. Yes, I ate 500g of potatoes today! I should feel guilty but it is so fricking good that I don't!!! :D

Oh yeah, and this time I added a tsp of wholegrain mustard and it was even nicer than that first time!

Attachments

• IMG_4834.JPG
    IMG_4834.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 354
Britmum, Stacey and Loops, thank you so much for your gorgeous foods again, I'm so glad that I have eaten or I would have been ravenous after seeing your beautiful meals, well done to you all, brilliant as usual. X

I just wish I knew how to post piccies too.....

Back