+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

My lunch today - syn free omelette (red/EE)

2 rashers chopped bacon
Chopped onion
4 halved cherry tomatoes
2 eggs
half a tub of cottage cheese

Cooked until the bottom was set and then finished off under the grill.

I haven't done this before with cottage cheese but I wanted to be good and not use a HEX or syns and I do like cheese in an omelette.

Attachments

• P1010768.jpg
    P1010768.jpg
    330.3 KB · Views: 199
some yummy looking food on here!!!

i've just made bacon, mushroom and onion quiche

2d8pen6.jpg

was planning on taking it for my dinner but had to have some now!!! and i was just planning to have the cheesy chips!!! yumtastic!!!
14smm4i.jpg

it looks a but burnt but it wasn't in real life!

I had these yesterday

Bacon, Sausage and Vegetable quiche was for lunch yesterday and today
dsc_0086.jpg

and then last night for dinner I had these Spiced Turkey Burgers with Yoghurt and Chutney. (Have posted recipe in recipe section)

dsc_0091.jpg

As usual britmum your food looks fab, so glad you're back lol x

some yummy looking food on here!!!

i've just made bacon, mushroom and onion quiche

2d8pen6.jpg

was planning on taking it for my dinner but had to have some now!!! and i was just planning to have the cheesy chips!!! yumtastic!!!
14smm4i.jpg

it looks a but burnt but it wasn't in real life!

Oh i take my cheesy chips were delicous??? Glad you like them, they nice with anything you like that you like to add, they blooming good aint they but i have mozerella shredded over mine mmmmm but can i ask for the quiche recipe hun if possible cos that looks and sound gawwwwjus mmmm thanks hun :)

Chicken Satay with boiled rice and SW chips (4.5 syns for the peanut butter but worth it)

4lyjq.jpg

That looks gawjus baby can i have the recipe for the chicken satay plzzz mmmm and omg i would have more chips than that on my plate, lol but then im greedy hehehe hope it was lovely btw

I used the diet coke recipe to make the satay but once it was reduced by about half I added a tbsp of crunchy peanut butter, some garlic, chillies and 2 tbsp of soy sauce and let it reduce down almost completely. I think next time I might leave out the diet coke and will just use water as a base. I did have more chips- I usually put half on my plate and have half as afters!

Lemon Balsamic Chicken & Broccoli Salad

Here was my dinner last night. The broc salad made a really nice change to usual veg!

Attachments

• IMG_5015.JPG
    IMG_5015.JPG
    154 KB · Views: 266
Yum Stacey what's the dressing on that chicken? Is it just lemon juice and balsamic vinegar? xx

Back