+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

It's actually pretty quick to make. I'm not one for weighing out ingredients so I just chuck it all in.

2 tins of chopped tomatoes, passata, 1/2 an onion, and dried basil, oregana, italian mixed herbs all in the blender to make a tomato sauce. Fry the other half of the onion and add the sauce and a whole pack of quorn mince.

At the same time I make up 2 packs of Cheese and Brocolli past and sauce.

Basically then its just a case of layering it with pasta sheets and popping it in the oven fior 20 mins, I put mozerella on top as its lighter than normal cheese. Doesnt take very long at all.

Will have to give this a go. Cheers!

Ooh that is a good idea! I wouldn't have thought of using the Pasta & sauce like that. Ta v much :)

2val27q.jpg

OMG OMG OMG I am dying of CHICKEN PATE OVERLOAD today. Utterly utterly delicious. and SYN FREE!

Some saintly person must have thought this one up!

Recipe and method on la bloggy blog x

The photo doesn't do it justice. You know when SW members go 'This tastes JUST like...' eg Scan Bran Ferrero Rocher or something but it doesn't really? Well, this REALLY tastes just like pate. Really really. Amazing!!

I make this all the time and it's yummy! Tip - I only use 1 tbsp, maybe 2 of fromage frais and mine sets lovely and thick! I also add fresh parsley to mine too or any fresh herbs I have lying around.

Good to see you Britmum - I was worried about you as you haven't posted any pictures of your lovely food lately, I hope you are OK. X

This is a great thread

I am new to SW and have my first weigh in tomorrow, this thread has made my first week so much easier.. i have cooked a few dinners from scratch and they have been lovely.. certainly helped me to not feel like i am on a diet ! Thank you everyone :)

I am new to SW and have my first weigh in tomorrow, this thread has made my first week so much easier.. i have cooked a few dinners from scratch and they have been lovely.. certainly helped me to not feel like i am on a diet ! Thank you everyone :)
Good luck hun, its a great plan isn't it and being on this forum will help no end. P.S. you have the same name as our cat. lol xxx Loobylou

Good to see you Britmum - I was worried about you as you haven't posted any pictures of your lovely food lately, I hope you are OK. X

hey, thanks

I have been majorly busy recently and have had such a lot going on, but I am still around.

Have just posted 3 new recipes in the recipe section :D

:wavey:Misscookie
Well done for giving up. I stopped just over 2 yrs ago now.
Dont think its as hard as everyone says it is, just wish i didnt carry on eating the wrong stuff tho..:d'oh:

Back