+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Yeah you could have the whole cake would only be 5.5 inc the 12.5g of cream..................isn't SW great!
(tip for the Cake, mix the cocoa powder with some boiling water, just enough to make it into a melted chocolate concistency, it mixes into the egg mix better.)

me too................ *rolls around laughing* I took pudding up to hubby tonight ( also doing SW) and said here's your diet pudding :) lol

I lost 2st 4lbs and am now maintaining. Hubby got his 2.5st sticker at club tonight, but he had been doing it with me at home for 3 months before joining club having lost about 1.5/2st. so in total he's lost 4 to 4.5st

I lost 2st 4lbs and am now maintaining. Hubby got his 2.5st sticker at club tonight, but he had been doing it with me at home for 3 months before joining club having lost about 1.5/2st. so in total he's lost 4 to 4.5st

that's amazing, well done to you both! has hubby ever lost his motivation? paul keeps going off plan at weekends, so his weight loss has really slowed, he's has lost only 2lbs in 3 weeks

I have tried to get him to diet on many occasions in the past ( i have done it on and off for years, 2009 was tough so put on 2st, which i've lost)
He never wanted to do it, so never stuck with it. But this year, and even he doesnt know why, somethings just kicked in and he WANTS to lose the weight. which is half the battle, he wants to do it for himself, so keeps motivation, especially when jeans he bought in the size too small are now getting too big! :)
He said he'd lose weight for our wedding in 2008, but even that didn't seem to be enough for him to get on with it. He's doing great this year :) Think serving up all my yummy puds keeps motivation lol

he used to drink a fair bit, but he just sticks to diet coke now. He'll have a good drink at a party if we go, but thats only very occasionaly ( ended up having really good losses after a party...lol) he also cant drink as much now since losing weight, last time he was drunk on about a 1/4 of what he could usually drink!

Your tomato soup looks lovely, care to share the recipe?

Your tomato soup looks lovely, care to share the recipe?

I got it from this site and it's dead easy!

2x 400g tinned tomatoes
1x 400g tin of baked beans
400g cooked sliced carrots
1tsp liquid chicken bovril
3 pickled onions
1/2 pt water

Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth. Heat through on the hob or in the microwave. Enjoy!

Serves 4, syn free on Green and EE

I made half the quantity, and used a real onion with 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar instead of the pickled onions. :)

I've taken that recipe from the site before but never got round to making it! Looks really yummy so will definately try it out now. Thanks!

I got it from this site and it's dead easy!

2x 400g tinned tomatoes
1x 400g tin of baked beans
400g cooked sliced carrots
1tsp liquid chicken bovril
3 pickled onions
1/2 pt water

Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend till smooth. Heat through on the hob or in the microwave. Enjoy!

Serves 4, syn free on Green and EE

I made half the quantity, and used a real onion with 1/2 tsp balsamic vinegar instead of the pickled onions. :)

pickled onions!!!!!!!!!!!
could you taste them

baked beans in tomato sauce, stirred into frylighted onions, with salt, cumin and red chilli powder, topped with fresh chopped coriander (which some idiot stirred in so you can't see it!)

beans.jpg

sw crisps - sliced potatoes, frylighted with salt, in the microwave for 7 mins!

crisps.jpg

omelette made with eggs, dash of milk, chopped spring onions, cumin, salt and red chilli powder, frylighted on low heat in a lidded frying pan, flipped over and browned for 30 seconds!

omelette.jpg

lovely super chunky fruit salad - chopped up apple, banana, pear, tangerine, white grapes and melon, drizzled with robinson's no added sugar orange & pineapple squash!

fruit.jpg

all free on green! and ee too :D probably red aswell, i think, but i don't do red so don't take my word for it! xxx

Heinz BBQ beans are free.... see below...

Heinz Beanz, Smokey Barbecue, canned 100g[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
extraeasy.gif
0 Syn on Extra Easy
red.gif
Original 4 Syns
green.gif
Green Free
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

Back