+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

King crab..........yum *drools* ( we ate soooooooo many of these on honeymoon in Bahamas. delicious :) )

Our Indian Feast tonight

IMGA0485.jpg

IMGA0486.jpg

IMGA0487.jpg

IMGA0488.jpg

OMG Britmum, that looks like art!! Is it enough though? I'd need about 6 plates of that LOL! Simply stunning!

Honeyoc said:
OMG Britmum, that looks like art!! Is it enough though? I'd need about 6 plates of that LOL! Simply stunning!

That was quite a big long plate, it looks a lot smaller than it was in the pic. I definately found it plenty and I am a big portion type if girl ;)

Curry!

This is only my second week on slimming world and one thing its made me do is experiment with food more. here is pic of the curry i made today from scratch and this has 0 syns!! thats right 0!!
DSCN5978.jpg

*honey said:
Did you like it?? We had that the other day out the mag. I made mine with Quorn fillets, we all loved it, and the potatos were a nice change from wedges and chips

We loved it, will def do it again x

pjplatts said:
We loved it, will def do it again x

Is there any chance you could post the recipe/method please!!?! It looks awesome!!!

Keep meaning to get magazine then forget

Laura x

TheNewLaura said:
Is there any chance you could post the recipe/method please!!?! It looks awesome!!!

Keep meaning to get magazine then forget

Laura x

Here it is :0)

4 chicken breasts
140ml balsamic vinegar
Sprig of Rosemary (I didn't)
1 tbs sweetener
Potatoes cut into slices
1 tsp smoked paprika
Frylight

Method ( how i did it as slight different, coz I prep it and left for hubby to put in the oven for when i got home!!)

Cut potato in a pan and par boil for 10 mins, then drain and put into a baking tray with frylight and paprika. Cook on gas mark 6 for 30 mins

Put balsamic vinegar, rosemary and sweetener in a small pan and bring to the boil simmer until thickens then pour over the chicken in a shallow ovenproof dish, cover with foil and cook for 20ish mins or until cooked (depends how big the chicken is)

I did mine with garlic mushrooms and onion, just done in the oven with the rest of it, and veg ENJOY

Forgot to say take the rosemary out if the balsamic mix before you put it on the chicken, but I didn't put any in mine as didn't have any :0) x

Yummy thanks very much hun, I shall be making this ASAP!! x

Here's dinner! Grilled steak with roasted peppers, sauteed mushrooms and beans and steamed corn. Cooked the veggies in olive oil :D

IMG00305-20110125-1829.jpg

Back