+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

My sister wanted to eat chalk! BIL actually caught her with a box once, just staring at the sticks... we tried suggesting icing sugar, flour, those candy sticks we used to eat as kids... but no! The woman wanted to eat chalk!

odd cravings like this and coal etc are usually the bodies way of obtaining whatever minerals and vitamins that it needs in the construction of the little one..
chalk is mostly calcium carbonate so she was probably low on calcium..
indigestion tablets might have worked.. :)

Just_Eleanor said:
*Nom* Chicken pie made with filo.

7 syns for the whole thing but I only had half so 3.5, not bad considering individual chicken pies can be 20 syns! Hit the spot.

Oooh looks lush can you give me the recipe please xx

MissHP said:
Alfsmummy11 please could you post the recipe and syns for the valentines biscuits?

Helen xx

Hey hun. They r under a thread I've previously done. They r 1.5 syns each and make 30mins biscuits. I made them for a taster evening tonight so in future i rec ill half rhetorically recipe. I also changed the amount of spices i added Aaron it said 1/2 od each and i like strong flavours!!! im going tomake some more today and add more marg and artificial sweetner and only one egg to mess about xx

Just_Eleanor said:
Oh I totally cheated :p

It's just a tin of Tesco Light Choices Chicken in White Sauce (1 syn) mixed with frozen peas and seasoned with lots of black pepper otherwise it's a bit bland, covered with 1 sheet of frozen filo pastry (6 syns), layered up with frylight inbetween the layers :)

Whack in oven on 200c ish? for however long it takes the top to crisp up :D

Had the rest for tea tonight!

Fab I cheat all the time ;0) I'm def gonna give it a go xx

Dinner tonight.......... was soooooooooo yummy

IMGA0510.jpg

Rosti pizza with mediterranean veg and babybel goats cheese, SW wedges, Pasta salad and salad

I picked up a packet of Maggi "So Juicy" Paprika for chicken, the kind that you bake in the bag (5 syns per pack, which does 4 chicken breasts) and tried it out tonight. It's absolutely gorgeous! It's like a sticky, smokey, slightly spicy coating and it keeps the chicken SO moist!

Hubby had his with free chips and corn on the cob (it was nommed up fast before I had chance to get a picture) and I had mine sliced and served with a HUGE salad!

It was so good! Definitely worth the 2.5 syns!

oiruj8.png

Beef in blackbean sauce with egg fried savoury rice and stirfry veggies!! (4&1/2 syns) and well worth it ;0)

Attachments

• image-3624223585.jpg
    image-3624223585.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 253
  • image-3400936464.jpg
    image-3400936464.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 228
Back