+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Shrimp Creole

This was really flavourful - next time I'll try with chicken. The base was tinned tomatoes with onion, celery and green pepper so I counted that as my 1/3 super free.

Attachments

• IMG_0346.jpg
    IMG_0346.jpg
    253.4 KB · Views: 220
Slimming world lasagne with loads of salad Syn free just 1 hex A for cheese

Attachments

• image-519962501.jpg
    image-519962501.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 237
MissHP said:
Hi PJplatts please can you post the recipe? Or have you and i've just missed it?

Thanks

Hxx

It's normal syn free Spag Bol just a little thinner as the pasta sheets soak up the juices & then for the cheese sauce, it's 1 pot quark mixed with 3 eggs and a whole tube primula light cheese spread (2x hexA) layer it up with spag Bol, pasta sheets, quark mix, x2 and top with 84g low fat grated cheese (2x hexA) bake on gas 6 for 45 mins or until golden on top!!! Enjoy as it serves 4 only 1 hexA per serving x

allie1904 said:
Quorn Sausage and Roast Veg Pasta
Free On Green/EE

Yum looks delish may I have the recipe please? I don't think I could do quirk sausage thou as I am a BIG meat eater :) well I am a butchers daughter heehee so might throw in some choritzo sausage perhaps? Xxx

Laura_carlburgess said:
Yum looks delish may I have the recipe please? I don't think I could do quirk sausage thou as I am a BIG meat eater :) well I am a butchers daughter heehee so might throw in some choritzo sausage perhaps? Xxx

Sounds Yummy - but you'd have to syn it!

allie1904 said:
It would work with anything meaty to be honest, chicken, chorizo, sausage, pork! I just hadn't defrosted anything so quorn it was :D

In a big roasting tray, I put red onion, pepper, cherry toms, courgette, mushroom, garlic, tobasco, lemon juice, s+p. Cook for twenty minutes. (if using meat not quorn put it in at the same time)

Add your quorn sausge to the tray and cook for 10 minutes. At this time also put your pasta on to boil.

When everything is ready. Chop up the quorn sausges. Mix it all up in saucepan and add a splash of passata and heat through.

Hey

I assumed you were veggie as a few of your recipes have been quorn. :) Never tried it personally is it nice?

Recipe sounds lovely and definitely going to give that a go this week as I have pretty much all the ingredients in (apart from the choritzo as it seems haha) to make it ;-) xx

Not a meal, but a pud...and it was scrummy,
Heartles no added sugar strawberry jelly,
kiwi, blueberries and rassberries...served with sweetend quark!

All for 1/2 a syn...NOM!

IMAGE_0391.jpg

Add a little food coloring to the cracks of boiled eggs, remove the shells and volia... a healthy, colourful and novelty snack :)

Last edited:
I liked the idea of this too when I saw those pictures online through stumble a while back :)

Yeah, it's been popular for a while I think with bloggers, I've just never seen it on minimins :) It brings out the 7 year old in me :D

Gonnabesmall that looks gorge....whats the recipe for reggee style sauce??? x

Here's what we had for dinner last night!

Roasted chicken pieces with balsamic roast veggies (used potatoes, asparagus and cherry tomatoes. All in olive oil - HEB)
IMG00513-20110521-2059.jpg

My HUGE portion :D
IMG00514-20110521-2101.jpg

happyhealthy said:
Add a little food coloring to the cracks of boiled eggs, remove the shells and volia... a healthy, colourful and novelty snack :)

Blimey, I'm totally gobsmacked! They look amazing and beautiful! X

Honeyoc said:
Here's what we had for dinner last night!

Roasted chicken pieces with balsamic roast veggies (used potatoes, asparagus and cherry tomatoes. All in olive oil - HEB)

My HUGE portion :D

Hey Honey how ru doodlin? I've seen the pics of your gorge baby girl, she's unbelievably cute!! And you look amazing too! Food diary looking good! Hope you're well XxX

Back