+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Tonight we had spiced lamb cutlets, couscous and roast veg. It was delicious and had lots of leftover lamb to stuff in pitta bread for lunch tomorrow :D

DH helped me barbecue the lamb
IMG00517-20110522-1957.jpg

Roast veg
IMG00518-20110522-2000.jpg

Served up
IMG00520-20110522-2003.jpg

Hey Honey how ru doodlin? I've seen the pics of your gorge baby girl, she's unbelievably cute!! And you look amazing too! Food diary looking good! Hope you're well XxX

Hiya Heather! Thanks so much! How are you? I can't believe how close you are to target! You must post pics. Well done!

Image20.jpg

Chicken breast with rainbow stir fry, pachoi, red cabbage, carrots, spring onions, brocoli, tender stork brocoli and baby sweetcorn.

Served with homade chilli sauce, red chilli, lemon and lime jucie!

Gonnabesmall that looks gorge....whats the recipe for reggee style sauce??? x

here you go,

Reggae Reggae Sauce 1 tsp medium chilli powder, garlic, ginger, and allspice
1/4 tsp mustard powder
Half a carton of passata
3 tbsp artificial sweetener
4 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp worcestershire sauce

i added chopped onions to mine and frylighted them off 1st,thickens sauce up a bit,but its up to you x enjoy

The Stir fry as just made my mouth water! I love stir-frys - how do you made your home made chilli sauce?

Litterly, Just chilli fresh, deseaded and finely cut, and the juce of one lemon and a lime.

Sometimes add a little of wostersauce or light soy sauce but had neither in so was just the chilli and the jucie.

Dinner tonight, Chinese steamed sea bass with rice and pak choi

c283a65a.jpg

e2620b08.jpg

Had a really yummy breakfast today!! Smeared 85g ricotta cheese (HEA) on two slices toast topped with a drizzle of honey and sliced banana. Soooo delicious, tasted like banana bread! Yum!

e62f684e.jpg

Last edited:
And lunch! Jacket potato topped with laughing cow and mixed bean chili and a salad

fa21539a.jpg

read it on another website,hope its right,ive heard several people say 1/2 syn each,they were just plain chicken

Thankyou have checked it out and yes the Iceland quarter pounder chicken burger are only half a syn each so will be getting some of those the weekend! Seems there are a few Iceland things that are free that I wouldn't have thought so might check them out too! Just shows how useful this and other threads can be for helping you realise things you didn't know! Cheers! :D x

Back