+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Prawn and Scallop BBQ

Had this for my dinner tonight as I'm making the most out of our new BBQ. OMG....it was one of the nicest dinners I've had in a LONG time!

I marinated the prawns and scallops in 1tbsp olive oil, half a lemon juiced, 3 cloves garlic crushed and a sprinkle of cajun seasoning. Then skewered and did on the BBQ until cooked - about 10-15 mins.

I also did a huge basket of roast veg and sweetcorn on the BBQ and tossed that into some Ainsley spice sensation couscous with some fresh herbs from the garden (basil, mint, parsley, coriander) and lemon juice. Soooooooooo yummy!!

Attachments

• IMG_8903.jpg
    IMG_8903.jpg
    508.9 KB · Views: 526
  • IMG_8904.jpg
    IMG_8904.jpg
    514.1 KB · Views: 357
  • IMG_8909.jpg
    IMG_8909.jpg
    502.5 KB · Views: 603
Had this for my dinner tonight as I'm making the most out of our new BBQ. OMG....it was one of the nicest dinners I've had in a LONG time!

I marinated the prawns and scallops in 1tbsp olive oil, half a lemon juiced, 3 cloves garlic crushed and a sprinkle of cajun seasoning. Then skewered and did on the BBQ until cooked - about 10-15 mins.

I also did a huge basket of roast veg and sweetcorn on the BBQ and tossed that into some Ainsley spice sensation couscous with some fresh herbs from the garden (basil, mint, parsley, coriander) and lemon juice. Soooooooooo yummy!!

That looks an sounds amazing!!

Made chicken breast stuffed with laughing cow light and wrapped in parmaham. Served with crash hot potatoes, roast peppers, courgette and tomatoes and steamed green beans

WWfood006.jpg

Served up
WWfood009.jpg

Chicken mushroom and leek potato roastie pie with a side of roasted veggies
Yummy :)

Attachments

• image-1061898485.jpg
    image-1061898485.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 195
  • image-1792709374.jpg
    image-1792709374.jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 216
Made chicken breast stuffed with laughing cow light and wrapped in parmaham. Served with crash hot potatoes, roast peppers, courgette and tomatoes and steamed green beans

WWfood006.jpg

Served up
WWfood009.jpg

This looks yummy xx

Amazing pics Emsie! Made a black bean salad for lunch today, very yum!

f2451f1b.jpg

Recipe - serves 2, 1 syn per serve
1 pack sainsbury's organic black beans
small can sweetcorn
1 tin tuna in brine
chopped tomato
chopped red pepper
chopped red onion
1 celery stalk, finely chopped
a bit of diced pineapple
chopped coriander
pickled jalapeno chopped fine
1 tablespoon sherry vinegar
Juice of 1/2 lime
2 teaspoons sugar
salt
black pepper
Pinch ground cumin

Mix everything together and refrigerate for an hour. I had mine with feta (HEA) and pitta bread (HEB)

Last edited:
Fillet steak with jerk seasoning SW chips and a side salad of lettuce, onion, tomatoes, peppers and carrots
1/2 syn for the mayo

Attachments

• image-865246400.jpg
    image-865246400.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 194
Spag Bol with lots of SF veggies in with wholewheat pasta
28g cheese topping
1 coop crushed garlic/fry lite grilled pitta HEB

Attachments

• image-3789021839.jpg
    image-3789021839.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 228
Mozzarella stuffed chicken breast in a Jamaican jerk seasoning on a bed of roasted vegetables (onion, courgettes, mushrooms, peppers, cherry tomatoes and garlic)

One word...amazing :)

Attachments

• image-1588462298.jpg
    image-1588462298.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 197
*Emsie* said:
It looks amazing too!

Thank you :)
My husband said it was the best so far, trying to branch out and make a few more different meals as tend to make the same things on a weekly basis (but they are my favs haha) I am absolutely going to try to do the pizza with the HEB of crusty wholemeal flour this week :) haha x

What I've been cooking so far!

Jambalaya with chorizo (2.5 syns per 1oz), chicken and prawns
c69ac18c.jpg

585f8a32.jpg

Noodle stirfry with minced beef
0abbf12b.jpg

Back