+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Last nights supper, using all the leftovers in the fridge!..............

Pete’s Salmon on a bed of Spaghetti

Serves 2

Ingredients

100g spaghetti
3 slices of bacon, cut into strips
1 onion
1 chilli, deseeded
200mL passata
2 chopped mushrooms
2 Tbsp Light soya sauce
1 Tbsp runny honey

Method

Preheat the oven to 180c .

Cook in a frying pan the chopped bacon until crisp, add all the other ingredients except the spaghetti.

Prepare an ovenproof dish lined with tinfoil, place the salmon in it and add 2 Tbsp of light soya sauce and 1 Tbsp of runny honey, fold the sides of the tinfoil over the salmon and place in the oven on the middle shelf for 18-20 mins.

Boil a saucepan of salted water and cook the spaghetti for 8-10 mins, drain off the water and add to the frying pan with the other ingredients, mix and cook until all ingredients are hot.

Plate up and place the salmon on a bed of spaghetti.

Attachments

• Salmon & Spaghetti (Large).JPG
    Salmon & Spaghetti (Large).JPG
    182 KB · Views: 141
That looks really yummy Sue! Used the last of my batter yesterday, made a nice thick(ish) one lol!

I can't believe how lovely they are. Smelt fowl when I was blending and cooking, but wow so tasty. Even hubby had a bite and now has one in his pack-up hahaha. Going to remove the evidence and give one each to the teens before telling them what they are ;)

I'm thinking you could grind some garlic in with the mung beans and add some corriander, then spreadit thicker to make a naan? I'm going to try it!

I am gutted we ran out of mung bean wrap batter yesterday, we're also away tomorrow for the weekend & so could leave some to sock as they would dry out & not sure if poss to leave to soack longer than 2 days????

Anyway - 1st thing i'll be doing when we get home Sunday is to get me some beans a soaking :D :D :D

Honeyoc - that Curry looks devine!!! Migt just have to see what I have in the fridge/cupboards to whip up a curry for us later :) x

For breakfast today I had 1 sl wholemeal toast topped with chopped tomatoes, poached eggs and mushrooms. Very filling

Am I right in thinking that the Mung Bean wraps are made from just Mung Beans? x

Wow I gotta try those :)
xx

Just had syn free Nachos, originally posted by Babybloo.

Just had syn free nachos, recipe originally posted by Babybloo, thanks they were lovely.
62407-albums3418-picture19956.jpg

followed by my fruity desert 1.5 syns

62407-albums3418-picture19955.jpg

Tonights dinner, Salmon on roasted butternut squash & rocket salad, with roasted tomatoes & some phili garlic & herb, um, um ummmmmmmmmm!!

IMG01512-20110818-2032.jpg

Back