+*+* POST your food pics for meal ideas +*+*+*

Mushy pea chicken and butternut squash curry yum

image-3005232374.jpg

*Emsie* said:
Have you got the recipe for this please? :)

It's an 'off the toppa my head' recipe. But you're very welcome to it.

I chopped an onion and put half into fry lighted pan. Cook for 2 mins add tsp lazy garlic or a crushed clove, tsp lazy ginger or fresh if preferred. cook through. Add half chopped butternut squash, half green pepper ( an odd bit I had in fridge- whatever you've got free) add 1 tsp garam masala, Pint of stock, a tablespoon of pataks curry paste ( needs synning) or 1 tsp curry powder if not got pataks , chopped coriander and let simmer until bns is tender(15-20 min). Add salt and pepper.and a tin of mushy peas, stir through. Remove from heat . Allow to cool slightly, then blitz into a sauce. chop 2 large chicken breasts into Bite sized pieces and fry in frylighted pan. When brown Add to curry sauce, fry other half of onion and approx 6-8 medium sized mushrooms in large chunks . When done add to curry and serve .

Made a delicious soup for dinner! Beetroot & yogurt soup with harissa mackerel

6211602849_785b8edbee.jpg

Honeyoc could I please get the recipe for that soup, it looks sensational! Thank you :) x

Last night's Supper, raided the fridge for ingredients!...............

Pete’s Beef Salad-2

Ingredients
Lettuce Leaves
1 Tomato
1 Spring Onion
5cm Sliced Cucumber
2 Small boiled Potato’s
2 Pre-cooked Beef Slices
50g Couscous
1Tbsp Branston Pickle (1syn)

Method

Cook the potatoes, prepare the couscous, and slice the lettuce, tomato, cucumber & spring onion. Plate up, add Branston if required.

Attachments

• Beef Salad-2 (Large).JPG
    Beef Salad-2 (Large).JPG
    201.6 KB · Views: 160
Todays brekkie, which was 2 x White Nimble (HExB) topped with 2 x Cathedral City Lighter Slices (HExA), beefsteak tomato and grilled....

002.jpg

Breakfast this morning - 2 egg omelete with cheese allowance, "fried" mushrooms and cherry tomatoes.

Attachments

• DSCF2033.JPG
    DSCF2033.JPG
    153.1 KB · Views: 145
Todays lunchtime salad is with Asda Extra Special Yellowfin Ventrusca Tuna Filletts with 2 tbls Tiger Tiger Red Thai Salad Dressing (2 syns).....

003.jpg

Yummy can you make my lunch tomorrow please? hehe How many syns in the dressing?xxx

Spicy Veg Pakoras on SW site, I will add my own spices I think as I like them to be more authentic, I used medium as others eating them. But I am making a batch adding garlic, chilli, garam masala, turmeric and fresh coriander.
Totally syn free!!

Not so spicy as taking to the taster session at group this evening.
005.jpg

Back