Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bit confused when i done weightwatchers a couple of years ago it used to be 30g of cornflakes with semi skimed milk - 2pts now i see most ppl say 40g with sem skimmed milk is 2 points? does the 10g make a diff point wise and am ir ight in saying the muller light yorgurts peach toffee etc is still 1.5? x

Not sure about the cornflakes, they might have changed the recipe so the points have changed.
Yes muller lite yogs are still 1.5

thanks mommyb! getting any twinges yet hun? i remmeber my due date it was like christmas morn all over again i got up at five am but didnt get any presents infact i went 10 days over and had to be induced lmaooo....

Girls u will all be glad to know i have just ordered the new weightwatcher calculator of ebay and it will be on its way in a few days so u just have to put up with me a tiny weeny wee while lolol....

can someone very kindly wrk out a whole can o heinz cream of chicken half a cn ias as follows 105 kcal 1.0g of sat fats xx

Last edited:
ooops wrong user i meant mrsb whos due next week sorry!! xx

anybody know the points value for the tin of heinze chicken soup?

2 pts really!? is that for half a can though i worked out 2 for half a can so i put it down as 4 just incase!!?

last question of the night ive worked this out to be 4 points but just want to make sure

munchies ice cream -

164 kcal
sat fat - 7.4 g

i worked this out to be 4 points is this right x

oh my god it was soooo worth it :):)

Hey everyone, I am having a little troble pointing things. Its making me not want to eat so i dont have to do the math for the points. but i am not going to go the route.
Ok I had a Samwitch last night after 10 :cry:
I know its a bad time to eat but i had only used 11 points(i think) yesterday.
Ok the sambo was on 2 slices of brown bread with 3 slices of turcky lunch meat in it. and phili low fat spread. Now I would point this at 5 points, am i right?
For brekfast i had 2 weetabix and skimed milk. I would point this at 4, am i pointing right or am i messing this up already.
Im thinking of doing the Core WW instead of the points. but maybe i just need more time to get used to pointing? please help?

Thanks Amre

Sarnie seems about right but 2 weetabix is 2 and half pint skimmed milk is only 1 which is probably more than enough for 2 weetabix.
Think you may be over estimated but better that athan underestimate.
Just remember you can always ask on here, people are really helpful

amre im havin trouble 2 so i bought a points calculator of ebay 2 help me xx

Amre, maybe you'd be better off on Core if you're struggling to count the points?

Emma, yes the two points was for half a can of the soup x

Thank u karen im glad i counted it as 2 then lol ive got a spag bol ive counted at 8 is this right kcal 400 sat fat 5.2 ive loads of points still to use so thought somthin higher to use them xx

Loving the new title :D

Way to go Karen :D On top form as always x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back