Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I work in a chinese shop at weekends so usually have free food to bring home twice a week, i always point it for the whole thing and works for everyone i know :D

Wow Vodaka...how do you cope? That would kill me lol!

Just another quickie - how do you all point a piece of toast with butter? I point 2 per slice but not sure it is enough :/

Thanks in advance :)

griegs sausage roll

This is my first week on WW - I am following the Core Plan. I started on Monday and have followed it religiously but seem to have put on another pound!

Just wondered, in my dispare someone just came in with a hot sausage roll from Greggs and I have ate it!!! I can't find out howmany points it is - can some one help me?

:cry:
think there are 7 points in a small one dont give up you will soon get into the way off it good luck :)

A medium slice of bread is one point and butter is 1 point per teaspoon (5g) so two points would be about right as long as you are being very sparing with the butter.

Thanks Karen. I thought it was about right but I was not too sure. I think I may need to be a little more sparing ;-)

Butter does have a LOT of points in though, don't you like low-fat spread? I'm not a massive fan of it (butter tastes soo much nicer on toast!) but it means I can have lots of it :p

x

I have lurpak at the moment but maybe I will 'accidently' sneak the low fat version in the trolley this week ;-) I try to avoid toast for this very reason....too many points for such a small item!

Thanks again x

Oh I loooove lurpak!
I eventually stopped buying it because when I did, I ate half a loaf of bread in a day... :( (that's not an exaggeration either!)

The lighter stuff doesn't taste any different, at least, not that I could tell.
It's still fairly high in fat though, it's 60% as opposed to 80%, but you can get spreads that are 20% :eek:
But they're not as nice as lurpak... yummmmm lol.

Thank God I've forgotten what it tastes like! Haha.

x

This thread has made me want toast and butter! Went to have some and the bread is mouldy :(

So I've had some bran flakes instead which I suppose is no bad thing.

At least they'll keep me regular.

i know that you can save up to 4 points per day, but my question is, if you save up 4 points a day for 6 days then that gives you 24 points to have plus a normal days points to eat in one day. can you do this????

Yep that's how it works :)

As long as those 6 days are in a row, because the 4 points don't count after 7 days.

It's why this diet is so great :D because if you have an event coming up, you can save up points for it and then not worry :)

x

Jenni is spot on - banked points must be used up within the week so, once you have weighed in, your points bank starts back at zero.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back