Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thats what made me ask. cos I always count them as 1.5, but when i weighed a med one yest it came up as 2pts which made me wonder if the shell was the difference

put your bowl on scales, press zero, then crack your egg in and see? x

quite a lot of eggs have the nutritional value per egg on the box so you could work out the points from that. i wouldn't weigh an egg anyway but if i did i'd probably weigh it without the shell - after all, you don't eat the shell, do you?

i do.. im crap at opening eggs LOL :D

In Denmark, one egg would be 2 points. Our 'teacher' says that British and American WWs had another way of calculating the points, i.e. the points value is lower in your end of the world. Has any of you heard about that?

could you tell me the points in a potato waffle please, thankyou.x

1.5 :D i used to have a poached egg on a waffle for 3pts for breakfast sometimes :) mmmmmm! x

In Denmark, one egg would be 2 points. Our 'teacher' says that British and American WWs had another way of calculating the points, i.e. the points value is lower in your end of the world. Has any of you heard about that?

Yeah, Americans use fibre in the calculation.
Not sure if that makes our food lower or higher in points, depends how much fibre you eat I suppose :)

xx

It's even more complicated in France!
A small egg = 2 points,
a medium egg = 2,5
a large egg = 3!

Hi guys - how many points for a 6oz lean sirloin steak please? - thanx xxx

I always point the sage and onion one at 0.5 pts per tablespoon. Hope this helps :) xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back