Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww thanks karen so just use 2 points for it then but on a normal day without the 6 mile walk it would of been 5/6??? If i could give u rep i would so heres some to add on *millionz and zillions of rep for the point queen* hehe xx

oh the tea also had 2 tea spoons of sugar - how much is that? xx i thought my mam had put sweetner just been told it was sugar :(

sugar is half a point per teaspoon - this happens to me at my oh's house all the time so I sympathise :rolleyes:

Thanks for the nice comments - I wrote a reply but it doesn't seem to have posted up - my computer is playing up today :confused:

Thank uuuuuuuuu ..... one last question of the night i have just put on a asda pasta and basil dinner i worked it out to be 8 points is this right the calories is 403 fat 9.2 fibre 5..... is this right?

If 9.2 is the saturated fat content then, yes it's 8 points. If 9.2 is the total fat content but it doesn't give the sat fat, you assume it's half of that, which would make it 7 points.

Hope that makes sense.

sat fat - 1.2g xx

im so happy means i have 2 points 4 a biccy llater thans girls oh oh i dunno hw im going 2 wrk out point values then ive lost all my ww stuff :( uz r a brill help thanks

That online calculator uses the American WW system which is pointed differently. You could do with buying a calculator - do you know anyone who goes to classes who could get one for you? Or you could look on ebay but WW are tending to pull adverts from vendors selling WW stuff on there - you might get lucky though.

Worst case scenario, if you're good at maths, a quick and dirty method is to divide the calories by 70, divide the saturated fat by 4 and add the two results together.

e.g. if a food was 200 cals and 4g of sat fat, it would be 4 points (200/70 = 2.85; 4/4 = 1, thus 3.85 which rounds up to 4).

ooo look at u smart ladiessss :):) ... will have a wee sneaky peek on weightwatchers as i still have a baby brain and will forget that method lol... anyone know how much a mint viscount biscuite is? xx

can i also check cuz i was using the online calculator for space raiders r they only a point?? 61kcal 0.7 of sat fat?

Activia Yoghurts

Hey there,

Would you know the points for Activia Yoghurts please?

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back