Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peanuts

Hi Guys,
Anyone any idea how many points are in Monkey Nuts. I can only find a value for roasted or salted.

thanks

Kaaarrreen...:) How many points would there be in a vending machine hot chocolate (is there any chocolate in it i wonder???). I had one yesterday and not sure how to point it :/ Thanks x

i looked up on net and found 90kcal, 0.5g sat. fat per cup. i still dont have a points calculator though and as i dont know how heavy it is cant put it through on my scales to tell you :p sorry Lea! x

i looked up on net and found 90kcal, 0.5g sat. fat per cup. i still dont have a points calculator though and as i dont know how heavy it is cant put it through on my scales to tell you :p sorry Lea! x

Well that would be 1.5 points per cup :)

xx

thanks Jenni :D

Hi guys I started my diet on Tuesday(11th) and have been really good all week but it's Saturday, I've got a dreadful period and just want a Chinese! Oh and maybe just a can of lager....mmmmm! Can anyone suggest something that's not too bad or should I just abstain? Any advice gratefully recieved! P.S really fancy a curry and some rice lol x

I can do a stir-fry that's 2.5 points :D and it's a pretty big portion too!

Generally, stir-fries and chow meins etc are lower in points than curries - think of all that cream in your chicken tikka masala!

I think a pint is 3 points, but I could be wrong on that - I'm sure someone (namely Karen) will be around to help :D

xx

mushroom foo yung - 5
mushroom chow mein - 4.5
chicken chow mein - 7
chicken and cashew nuts - 6.5
chicken with mushroom - 3
char sui pork - 4
special chop suey - 6
szechuan prawn with vegetables - 5
vegetable curry - 7

a portion of boiled rice is 6.5 - i always either skip the rice or have half a portion or just make my own.. depends how skinnt i am! :p

Thanks Jenni and Rach! I have pointed it as 2 so I will leave it at that :)

Hi There,

I'm starting WW on Monday, but just wondered if you'd be able to give me an idea of how many points I'll be on? Is there a height/weight chart involved in the calculation, or is it more to do with how much weight you'd like to lose?

Thanks for the help! :)

MP x

Hi,
I know its probably in books but I am waiting for them to arrive. I am doing ww system but unemployed at the moment so cant go to meetings. Can you tell me about porridge oats. Is it 1.5 for 30 or 40g? Thanks in advance.
xx

Hey,
Am starting WW today, but can't start going to meetings until the new year.
I have a lot of the points values written down already but there are some that I need help with. Prepare yourself for lots of questions in the coming days and weeks :confused:

At the moment I need to know how much is in a Quorn Cottage pie ready meal (Cal = 176 Sat Fat = 2.7)
Vitality - Berry (Asdas own special K) with skimmed milk they say is 167 Cal and 1.3 Sat Fat.
And I am having a coffee now. It is decaff, with 2 sweeteners in it and a little bit of skimmed milk. Is that any points?

Would appreciate it if anyone knows the point values for these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back