Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was only mushrooms in black bean sauce, no chicken, so wouldn't that be fewer points than that?

well i dont know exactly - hence why i said to be certain i would count 5 :p it wont be MORE than that but my EOG only has what.. 20 entries max and its not in there.. sorry!

I'll just go with 5 to be sure then, Thank you for your help :)

Hi guys. Haven't you done well without me :)

I've been away - took my laptop with me but couldn't get an internet connection! I approve of the name change though - takes the pressure off a little bit ;)

Just wondering how many (if any) points are in a tin of tomatoes and a box of passata. I'm making lasagne (with courgettes instead of pasta to layer it. A great idea I found on these forums!)

tin of tomatos is free.. pretty sure passata is too? Its just pureed tomatoes isnt it? I have never used it before tbh..

Yes, Passata is free too :D

gotta love sweetner lol

Hi - tis my birthday tomorrow and OH has decided seeing as i'm too poorly to go out to dinner we'll get chinese takeaway instead - our local chinese does a set meal combo for 2 ppl - gonna choose one and spread it over 2 days - which do you think is gonna do the least damage? I've tried to work each item out individually on Noreen blacketts long and bumpy journey - but I'm going doolally LOL
Set Menu One :
Crispy chicken with chilli and garlic
Sweet and Sour Pork Hong Kong style
Beef with mushrooms
Chicken in Satay sauce
Bean sprouts in garlic
Egg fried rice

Set Menu Two:
Sesame prawn on toast
Chicken with green pepper and black bean sauce
Sweet and sour chicken Hong Kong style
Beef with ginger and spring onions
Mixed vegetables
Egg fried rice

Even typing this normally yummy sounding list out - appetite is still not back :(

Many thanks guys xxx

Hi - tis my birthday tomorrow and OH has decided seeing as i'm too poorly to go out to dinner we'll get chinese takeaway instead - our local chinese does a set meal combo for 2 ppl - gonna choose one and spread it over 2 days - which do you think is gonna do the least damage? I've tried to work each item out individually on Noreen blacketts long and bumpy journey - but I'm going doolally LOL
Set Menu One :
Crispy chicken with chilli and garlic
Sweet and Sour Pork Hong Kong style
Beef with mushrooms
Chicken in Satay sauce
Bean sprouts in garlic
Egg fried rice

Set Menu Two:
Sesame prawn on toast
Chicken with green pepper and black bean sauce
Sweet and sour chicken Hong Kong style
Beef with ginger and spring onions
Mixed vegetables
Egg fried rice

Even typing this normally yummy sounding list out - appetite is still not back :(

Many thanks guys xxx

i would say the second one simply because i know the chicken and green pepper is 5pts and your beef with ginger will be low-ish, and so will your mixed vegetables..

its the sweet and sour stuff that tends to be high, and the first menu also has a crispy chicken option which will either be deep-fried or battered..

i would also be cheeky and ask if they would do a boiled rice instead.. it costs them less and my local doesnt mind swapping for a cheaper option :)

sorry, having a thick day again and missed the last page... oops! :p

anyone knows points in sambuca my friend is doing ww and were off out on sat and shes cant find it anywhere so I thought I would enquire on here on her behalf

IVE BEEN LOOKING FR YA HUN CANT FIND ANYTHING ITS A anise liquor oops caps ill keep trying n let u no x id say a point to a point and half for a shot of it... but im only basing it on other general pub measures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back