Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be the same as any other pub measure as far as I know.

Just wanted to know how much bonus points earned. I walked today for 3.5 hrs at light intensity level? Is it worth buying the WW pedometer as I walk 3 times a week?

WW say there is 5pts in a portion of prawn crackers.. well how big is a portion? This is one thing that stumps me every time i go to the chinese as i love prawn crackers!

Would a portion be a handful (which would be something disappointing like 3 crackers) or the whole bag? Or quarter / half a bag? I have no idea :(

I vaguely remember someone saying that was for a whole bag!!! Unbelievable I know but I sure hope so cos there's a whole bag with my name on it in my kitchen just waiting for me.

a whole bag?! thats fantastic :D cause i just ate half a bag lol without even thinking.. i could honestly go to the chinese and just order prawn crackers.. mmm :D

thanks guys! :)

and yeah Jax i think it was Jen who mentioned it somewhere.. but prawn crackers taste so nice it just makes me wonder why - nothing tastes nice unless its bad for you! Apart from strawberries :p

am i right in thinking a babybel light is 1pt? x

thanking you :D

much is homemade soup? x

you'll need to tell us whats IN the soup.... ;) unless Jax is about.. she can read my mind before it even tells me what its thinking! :D

lmaooo ummmm parsnip carot n leak in broth with stock cubes

parsnip has points in it but carrot and leek are free.. i would say maybe 2-3 for a decent bowl at a guess?

1 medium parsnip (90g) is one point so you need to count one point for each parsnip used then divide that number of points by the number of servings. e.g. if you used 2 parsnips and made 4 bowls of soup it would be half a point per bowl.

Alternatively, use butternut squash instead - it has 0 points.

Just wanted to know, might be a silly question though. I'm doing the kickstart for a week or two and I just wanted to know if I can eat any of my activity points? I'm proberly be better off if I don't but just wanted to know. Thanks in advance.

A little while ago my ww leader at the time said she weighed her eggs as even in a box of med eggs the point value can change from egg to egg so weigh them to be sure.
Since I am trying to be really extra specially good I thought I would do it but now I'm not sure if I weigh it with or without shell .
does anyone out there know ?

i weigh it with the shell on.. otherwise i get egg on my scales :D LOL

just kidding.. but honestly i just weigh them as they are.. never really thought about putting it in a bowl.. so little shell i wouldnt see it making a difference?

also i just count eggs as 1.5 each whatever size they are.. maybe i should start weighing them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back