Post your points queries here :) One of our experts will get back to you ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starlight

Gold Member
Stealing an idea from SW here. If you have any queries regarding the points values of anything can you add them to this thread.

Mini magnum white is 3.5 points but the full size magnum light is also 3.5 points.

Oh, that's interesting. I wonder if the difference in taste/texture etc is worth it. I do tend to be a quantity over quality person myself ;)

help please

This is my first week on WW - I am following the Core Plan. I started on Monday and have followed it religiously but seem to have put on another pound!

Just wondered, in my dispare someone just came in with a hot sausage roll from Greggs and I have ate it!!! I can't find out howmany points it is - can some one help me?

:cry:

This is my first week on WW - I am following the Core Plan. I started on Monday and have followed it religiously but seem to have put on another pound!

Just wondered, in my dispare someone just came in with a hot sausage roll from Greggs and I have ate it!!! I can't find out howmany points it is - can some one help me?

:cry:

My advice would be, don't worry about it. Go steady for the rest of the day and draw a line under it. Tomorrow is another wonderful day and you will be fine. It's a journey and journeys often have unscheduled stops - this is just one of them. They sometimes make you a little late but no-one has a stop-watch. If you really want to count it in perhaps Sandy or one of the other WW people will help BUT DON'T WORRY.

I know its early days, but I know if I get on the scales on monday and I haven't lost anything I will give up - just need some incouragement.

got 3stone to lose!

So if anyone out there knows the points value?

cheers

I can only find the points for a Greggs jumbo sausage roll, which is seven. If it was a small one, maybe four or five? Reasonably easy to pull back over the weekend or make up for in exercise points anyway.

Good luck.

Oh, and stay off the scales mid-week - youre weight will fluctuate throughout the week anyway x

I know its early days, but I know if I get on the scales on monday and I haven't lost anything I will give up - just need some incouragement.

got 3stone to lose!

So if anyone out there knows the points value?

cheers

3 stone - is that all? I know it seems daunting but don't worry it'll soon come off. Just do your best and if you don't lose, come back on and we'll try to find out why - and I wouldn't mind betting it isn't a measley sausage roll - you can get rid of that quickly enough.

Malibu points?

Hello people any ideas how many points are in a single shot of malibu?
I'm not very good with vokda!

Any ideas for others drinks would be appreciated.
:)

Ok, I am thinking of being a little naughty...but I have only eaten about 7.5 points out of 32 today.......

How many roughly in a takeout portion of sweet and sour chicken hong kong style? And plain rice? I think I would only eat half of it anyway. I guess I am too scared to know really.....

Has anyone else had to point this meal?

Ok, I am thinking of being a little naughty...but I have only eaten about 7.5 points out of 32 today.......

How many roughly in a takeout portion of sweet and sour chicken hong kong style? And plain rice? I think I would only eat half of it anyway. I guess I am too scared to know really.....

Has anyone else had to point this meal?

I don't know about s&s chicken Hong Kong style but the s&s chicken balls or Peking style is 10pts

Plain boiled rice is 6.5pts

Enjoy ;)

Ok, so not TOO bad then....good job I have eaten hardly anything today then hey? I think cantonese/peking/hong kong is pretty much the same so I guess 10 points would cover it. That seems so low though....is that a whole dish?

I have actually eaten 9 points (i forgot I had a piece of toast this morning) but that still leaves me with 23 points to play with (and I NEVER eat all my points anyway) so I guess a treat is in order. Plus I will do 30 mins on Wii fit before it comes ;-)

I know I will feel SOOOOO guilty tomorrow. Especially as Monday is WI. Nevermind. I'm sure it will be LOVELY!

Thanks for the help feathers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back