posting pics up.. some underware shots!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Right im posting these as im shocked.. I didnt realise i was soo big!:eek: i will take them down soon, but dont complain because i have warned you all lol

before3.jpg

P1050187.jpg

side veiw:
P1050182.jpg

weightlossbefore.jpg

Fair play to you. I did some shots of myself like that, too...it's such a good starting point and a real reminder of where you've come from when you reach your goal.

Keep at it, kimmie, you'll get there!

i just want to loose that last roll on my back lol iv gto 2-3 down one to go lol

But i still have 6 stone to loose!

You can REALLY see a difference already - well done

xxx

Look, it's not going to be easy, but you will have done it and once and for all, you'll have gotten rid of back fat. I actually wasn't feeling too fat today then caught a glimpse of myself in the shop window and saw the overhang over my bra strap. Argh...

I still have about 3st to lose so I'm with you for the long haul!

Last edited:
i've got bulges from my bra out the sides of my arms, particularly when i'm wearing my super tight run bra. i also have an over hanging belly. you're very brave to show these. i'm 12st odd and have been 22st in my life and wouldn't dare show my pictures. i really appreciate you doing so.

Hey

You've done so well! I also have another 6 to lose so will be around for a while. Very brave of you doing the undie shots; I think we need to truly look at our bodies to face up to the reality of where we're at.

Do you ever watch Fat Families on Sky... today he was talking to this bloke and the bloke was saying "call me obese, call me huge, call me grotesque but don't call me fat... I don't like that word".... and Steve was like "i'm sorry but I am about reality and you are fat!".

You sure you've got 6 stone to go??!! Well done you!!x

Goreygirl said:
Hey

You've done so well! I also have another 6 to lose so will be around for a while. Very brave of you doing the undie shots; I think we need to truly look at our bodies to face up to the reality of where we're at.

Do you ever watch Fat Families on Sky... today he was talking to this bloke and the bloke was saying "call me obese, call me huge, call me grotesque but don't call me fat... I don't like that word".... and Steve was like "i'm sorry but I am about reality and you are fat!".

Haha I watched that!

You've inspired me to take some shots now

Back