Potentially New CD Product....Noodles!!!!!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by gg2007, 23 July 2007 Social URL.

1. gg2007

gg2007 Full Member

I was reading on the pink site that there may be a new addition to cd stock: Noodles, apparently they will be coming in two flavours, tomato and mushroom But before you start getting excited you can only have them on 1000 plans upwards because of the carb content. Not too sure exactly when there coming out...production problems or somthing.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

:eek: omg I really got my hopes up then....I'm only on day 6 and am SSing so no good for me, maybe when they come out I'll be on the 1000, (wishful thinking me thinks):D
  4. sophia-jo

sophia-jo Silver Member

p.s. good luck with your next weigh in. Have you been good?
  5. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

cambridge diet / weight watchers
    My cdc said something about pasta/sauce type packets for cd, but apparently there not out either ?? boo hoo
  6. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

These are all for people on 1000 or above, they have been launched at the annual meet, last december but are taking a while to come out!!!
  7. honey-dd

honey-dd Full Member

lap band
    i was given the pasta sauce one by a friend who was a cdc not tried it yet but it was in a silver packet still in my cupboard lol
  8. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Cambridge are working on some new products but there aren't any official release dates as yet.

9. Debz

Debz Cambridge Counsellor

I keep asking for the pasta/noodle/whatever widget. Originally they said it would be available in the spring, then it went to the summer.

I actually think they should add at least six months onto what they think is the release date then if it's ready on time we get a nice surprise.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.