PP weekly allowence!

Thanks hun.gonna have a big sausage and mash dinner tonight can't wait!!those Starbucks drinks sound tempting our town hasn't got one tho :-( will have a cadbury dairy milk later :) xxx

1st week of WW I used only 7 of my weeklys I lost 3.5lbs & this week I've used 19 I only use them the evening I get weighed (Saturday) and my weight hasn't shifted...id be to scared of using the 49 & putting on!hopefully I can shift a pound or two before Saturday morning!

X

The 49 pp are there for a reason, if WW thought you'd put on weight eating/drinking them then they wouldnt have made them available. I'm always going to eat the majority of them so my body gets used to it rather than not eating them and then suddenly starting to eat them. Everybody has a different way of working these things out though, some people eat them and some people dont! :D x

Oooh, I loved my +18 day :D, I had sirloin steak stir fried for lunch and lamb steak for tea with tinned ratatouille, I think I over estimated the lamb tho.......I had a picnic bar (6) and had 3 left over that I just couldn't force another crumb down!

On the +2 today and its OK.........have an OK day planned with 5 left over for nibbles tonight!

Finished my +9pp day. Just the +7pp day left before weigh in on saturday! Hopefully this wendy plan has a positive rather than negative effect.
Btw, I'd implore everyone to use their weeklies... I love weeklies lol!! X

Sent from my Galaxy S using MiniMins

I've woke up and feel nervous about using my extra 7pp today the day before weigh in?! I usually try to not eat any or very many weeklies the day before weigh in... Anyone else do this? I've come this far now so will just go ahead and see it to the end this week but I think I'll use my 7 extra "early" so that I don't have a load of food sitting in my tummy tonight :) xx

You're doing great and we all appreciate you testing the waters for us all!! Good idea eating extra 7 early, get them out of the way. Good luck xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Awwh thanks!! :D I really appreciate you saying that, so kind :) hope its a good result hehe... ;) xx

No I eat about 7 usually on day before weigh in and still
Lose your be fine!can't wait to c what the scales say tomorro chick!hopefully it's good news for u,I had a jump
On scales earlier,I never normally weigh unless it's my WI,thought would show a gain after my plus 18 yesterday but showed a 1lb loss,so shall see
Monday what it days at WI!fingers crossed
Xx

Glad to hear I might not have too much trouble with my extra 7 too, thanks for replying :)
Wow thats excellent hon! You might get more than that off by WI even, wouldnt that be awesome. I hope the scales are kind to us. Wish me luck for tomorrow morning lol :D xx

watching you carefully as I weigh in on Sunday - today on my 9 points day..........have loved the Wendy plan but the truth as they say will be staring me in the face on Sunday!! :D

Good luck xx

I know I loved it too, I was never ever hungry and I planned my days ahead because I kinda knew how many extra pp I was gonna eat lol. Even it doesnt "work" per se, I still think I'll _try_ to plan my weeklies a bit more and have one "big" day and the rest lower pp days. Obviously, if a meal out is coming up then wendie plan doesnt work for that sort of thing lol. Hehe, am I gonna be the first one weighing in on this? Eep!! Hope I do ok, I lose weight fairly slowly so even if I dont do brill, don't fret! :)

that sounds like a good plan!

I have my birthday coming up in September and OH is taking me to my favourite italian..........no need to fret anymore about it!! :D

In all honestly, I have enjoyed the Wendy week - and working shifts I think it may be easier for me to fit into work patterns. Aim to do it every 4th week if I get more than 2lbs off when I weigh in on Sunday

Good luck, what time do you weigh in.......I'll be on here with my :fingerscrossed:

x

Mmm I love a good Italian... the food that is... ;)
Oh I weigh in fairly early on saturdays because I do all this myself from home. So it'll be the 8-9 o'clock mark probably lol. Most people are still asleep at that time but I'm obviously mental ;)
I'm excited as I have the house to myself next week, the rest of the family are away on hols so it'll be just me and my pet chinchilla :D
I'm hoping for 1.5 lb off this week... 2lb would be GREAT. If I got that then I would do this plan every month like yourself hehe :D x

I'm going it alone from home too, kind of like it really using Minimims as a huge resource centre!! :D

I am an early riser - up at 6am this morning despite being on a day off, so I will look out for your weigh in hon!! :)

My scales are in the hall under the telephone table, my bathroom floor is pebbled and therefore they wobble, so I trot down stairs in my pjs, whip the scale out, whip my bottoms off (just in case they make that difference :rolleyes: ) jump on, hope to god the milkman ain't passing my glass front door......jump off, get re[-dressed and carry on my life quite normally!! :D

x

Good luck for tomorro,had a meal a pizza hut tonight eellk but all I had all day was a smoothie so had plenty of points spare to hav few slices of pizza,now still have few points for a beverage at home :).let us all kno tomorro azwethinkitis (sorry babe dont know ur name)xxx

Got everything crossed for you tomorrow xx we're all waiting to see how you do xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Its Sarah hon :) thanks for the well wishes lovely. I've just finished my day with a curly wurly and a cup of tea, was so yum :D xx

Back