Day 3
Chocolate shake (hot)
Toffee bar
Mushroom soup
4.5 litres of water
Exercise: abs blast 30 mins n zumba 45mins back to back
Mood: feel good today so far so good.
Think I found something I may stick at fingers crossed

Hmmmm I'm worried that I'm not struggling with this yet surely it's got to be harder than this cause food was always am issue before!!! I am feeling really cold though, does anyone else have these symptoms?

hi , well done at getting to day 3 ... I normally find the first 3 days ok , but it does have its moments when its much harder , of course everyone is different !!
Being cold is a common side effect of VLCDs as the low amount of calories means your body turns its thermastat down to save a little energy !!!

I hope it continues going fantastic for you , you dont have a lot to loose :)

:welcome:

I found the first few days easy, got harder towards end of the week and yup was freezing yesterday, had to get a hot water bottle out

Thank you for your reply's can smell the lads tea from hiding in my room n it's my fave pasta bake!!! Want to get to 10 but taking it a stone at a time. Everything else I've tried has failed so hopefully this will work... Got my gym sessions booked for next week n might have a swim on Sunday to escape Sunday dinner!!

I Luuuurrvvveeeeee KFC!!!!!

It was awful and now I got chip smell coming from downstairs omg this is hard I'm not hungry but killing me the smells

100% though
Banana shake
Toffee bar
Veg soup

5 litres of water

Hey ratlady
Well done on the great start, yeah the smell of kfc drives me mad oh and pastys *dribble*

Im not hungry and on day 6 now but the smell of food is driving me insane lol..., first weigh in tomoz so fingers crossed x well done on ur loss x

100% again today day 6
6litres of water can't will till wi day
Think I may do it Monday rather than Sunday when I've done a full7 days not even peaked at the scales yet!! Fingers crossed x

Back