Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

Anyone else pretty much always hungry in early pregnancy? I'm coming up to 8 weeks and I feel hungry all the time, not good I'm trying hard to stick to sw but it feels impossible and I feel bloated already :/
Yes I seemed to eat more early on too. Your body works super hard to grow the baby so I just ate when I was hungry! Lol

Alex, Zachary, Albie, Joshua, Bradley, Jack, Harry, Joseph, Logan, Louie, Harvey, Harley, tommy, Frankie, Ashley
Random names that I thought of lol x
Thanks il see if he likes any! I like Bradley, Harvey.. know a jack Logan harry and tommy! X

Does the bloat go down girls then the real baby bump pops out or will i stay bloated until I start showing, I feel cause it's my first I don't think I'm supposed to show really early, it's not like my stomach was flat I've always had a chubby pouch so it's just pushed it out lol x

Okay ladies could you reel some boys names off please to help give me some idea! We've a Jacob Andrew already. Rob doesn't like Noah. Riley, Aiden or names like Hayden Jayden.... Think this is going to be HARD!! Lol x
What's the surname??

We just had James or Bobby for boys.. Or Oisin..But we're Irish so...

Anyone else pretty much always hungry in early pregnancy? I'm coming up to 8 weeks and I feel hungry all the time, not good I'm trying hard to stick to sw but it feels impossible and I feel bloated already :/
My appetite didn't really change until well into second trimester.. N then it was kinda just one n off.. I find mostly I've little or no appetite.. Especially at the start.. I was so bloated I'd have a side plate of dinner n struggle eating just that!!

Okay ladies could you reel some boys names off please to help give me some idea! We've a Jacob Andrew already. Rob doesn't like Noah. Riley, Aiden or names like Hayden Jayden.... Think this is going to be HARD!! Lol x

Does the bloat go down girls then the real baby bump pops out or will i stay bloated until I start showing, I feel cause it's my first I don't think I'm supposed to show really early, it's not like my stomach was flat I've always had a chubby pouch so it's just pushed it out lol x
I was pure bloated from quite early on up until my bump I'd say.. N my bump came late.. I was well into 20+ weeks before I started getting a bump.. Its still teeny compared to some of the girls!! But even then come late afternoon I feel really bloated again...

Hey girls... Anyone got tips for getting rid of wind???
I think I've got trapped wind which is causing pains in my tummy... Going along with back ache, BH, the "brick" that's laying behind my pubic bone and a baby that likes to be very dramatic in how she twists n turns is causing much discomfort!!!!!!!!! OUCCCCHHHHHIIIIIEEEEE...
Think its wind anyway... :-/

Hey girls... Anyone got tips for getting rid of wind??? I think I've got trapped wind which is causing pains in my tummy... Going along with back ache, BH, the "brick" that's laying behind my pubic bone and a baby that likes to be very dramatic in how she twists n turns is causing much discomfort!!!!!!!!! OUCCCCHHHHHIIIIIEEEEE... Think its wind anyway... :-/

When you're home alone, get your ball and kneel behind it, and roll round with it and hopefully you'll get rid of that trapped wind x

What's the surname??

We just had James or Bobby for boys.. Or Oisin..But we're Irish so...
Last name will be Butler.

When you're home alone, get your ball and kneel behind it, and roll round with it and hopefully you'll get rid of that trapped wind x
maybe eat some foods that give you wind? might help push it out lol. or like pjallen said roll on your ball to help x

Hey girls... Anyone got tips for getting rid of wind???
I think I've got trapped wind which is causing pains in my tummy... Going along with back ache, BH, the "brick" that's laying behind my pubic bone and a baby that likes to be very dramatic in how she twists n turns is causing much discomfort!!!!!!!!! OUCCCCHHHHHIIIIIEEEEE...
Think its wind anyway... :-/

I used to get trapped wind really badly on nights so I would just go sit on the loo for a while, which sometimes got rid of it. Or I'd stand up and bend over as far as I could but with a pregnant bump that might be difficult ;)

What pregnancy advice book would u recommend? A lady had asked on my thread but the one I was given is like a brick and I never read much of it!

Lewis, Joshua, lee, James and Christopher. I used to get really bad wind. I ate quite a few dried prunes which helped. But then I really like them, and some people hate them!
I are loads and loads of Rice Krispies in the first 12 weeks. I couldn't really manage much else but it didn't make me bloated. Bonus! Xx

really liked Dillon, Toby and Ralph for boys names.

I find laying on my left hand side eases any trapped wind!

Ive a Toby for my dog. And a Max....

Yay on letting wind out lol. And 36 weeks!!

Nelly I think that may have worked for me too... Though am only seeing this now..
I went to bed lastnight and while I lay on my left side kept sneaking out the silent ones.. lol

36 weeks TODAY :D

Ha ha - glad you've got some relief!

Happy 36 weeks :-D

Nelly I think that may have worked for me too... Though am only seeing this now..
I went to bed lastnight and while I lay on my left side kept sneaking out the silent ones.. lol

36 weeks TODAY :D

Haha love it - i think laying on your left cures an awful lot...it often makes my monster move which can ease the pressure on my ribs.
YAY to 36 weeks! :D

Well I'm very pleased to of found the pram I want!!! Lucky as last time I bought 4 weeks before Jacob were born!

Plus it's on sale :p

Back