Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

I'm not sure, just watched a video on it so can see it better.. why is pram deciding so hard!! Lol.
The only thing with sola I was abit hmm with was the sides when you lay pram down . Unless the showroom one was just over used and worn.
I keep been set on the sola but then second guess the other one. Atleast Saturday I can see both properly and decide :D

Its so tough isn't it?! There are just so many options and variations... its more of a hindrance than a help!!!

Yea best to make your decision when you can see n play with them... :)

It was painful when it first happened as I just plonked myself down.. Its not as painful if I sit gently.. lol
Could well be.. Would explain the feeling of the brick on my pubic bone yesterday.. ha ha... Or maybe its just starting to move down..

I know.. I'm torn on that too... As you said the other day.. Double edged sword...
Though, for sitting anyway, I'd prefer her engaged.. As after a minute of sitting the pain goes.. Whereas with feet/legs/bum in the rubs its just there and it gets more n more uncomfortable as the day goes on... lol
Although walking may be a problem...

If only we could train them to engage when we want to sit and un-engage when we walk ;) haha.

I know I've got absolutely ages before I get a pram but I've been looking at this one It's the hauck viper trioset from argos anyone think a 3 wheeler could e more easier than 4? Looked at the reviews misty good but can't please everyone lol as You said there is so many options to choose from :)

Attachments

• image-3312700672.jpg
    image-3312700672.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 50
I know I've got absolutely ages before I get a pram but I've been looking at this one It's the hauck viper trioset from argos anyone think a 3 wheeler could e more easier than 4? Looked at the reviews misty good but can't please everyone lol as You said there is so many options to choose from :)

Personally I hate 3 wheel prams. My bro had 1 for my niece n I went n bought a cheap one for when I took her. Its personal choice tho.
The only thing I'd say is try it out before you buy it. Try folding it n unfolding it etc. N pushing it. Not sure you can do that in Argos but you might find it somewhere else that you can try

Personally I hate 3 wheel prams. My bro had 1 for my niece n I went n bought a cheap one for when I took her. Its personal choice tho. The only thing I'd say is try it out before you buy it. Try folding it n unfolding it etc. N pushing it. Not sure you can do that in Argos but you might find it somewhere else that you can try

Yeah that's a Good idea, a few people dont think there good looking either, I was just thinking maybe they might be easier to handle? Defo try before I buy x

Yeah that's a Good idea, a few people dont think there good looking either, I was just thinking maybe they might be easier to handle? Defo try before I buy x

I didn't think so but it was different pram. N I'm not you so you might :)
N I wouldn't worry too much about what others think. You'll be pushing it x

Hey guys, not been posting much on here. Time is going pretty quick. 17 wk's and 4 days! It doesn't seem like two minutes ago that I was telling everyone I was pregnant! Feel great at the mo, I know that will all change as time goes on tho listening to all u poor ladies. I bought I heart rate monitor from Argos, on offer for 20£, u can't see the beats per min, just hear the heartbeat. I was in two minds whether to buy it it not as I read it can take some time to pick up the heartbeat, u also have arteries n so on in ur belly that sound like a heartbeat. I read up on it tho and I can distinguish the difference. My baby's heart beat sounds like a galloping horse lol. Some days it can take me ten mins to find but I don't threat as the noises it makes I know are movements. ( so my midwife says) I think it puts my mind at ease anyway. Just thought I'd let u all know incase any of u in the early stages wanted to get one xx

Hey guys, not been posting much on here. Time is going pretty quick. 17 wk's and 4 days! It doesn't seem like two minutes ago that I was telling everyone I was pregnant! Feel great at the mo, I know that will all change as time goes on tho listening to all u poor ladies. I bought I heart rate monitor from Argos, on offer for 20£, u can't see the beats per min, just hear the heartbeat. I was in two minds whether to buy it it not as I read it can take some time to pick up the heartbeat, u also have arteries n so on in ur belly that sound like a heartbeat. I read up on it tho and I can distinguish the difference. My baby's heart beat sounds like a galloping horse lol. Some days it can take me ten mins to find but I don't threat as the noises it makes I know are movements. ( so my midwife says) I think it puts my mind at ease anyway. Just thought I'd let u all know incase any of u in the early stages wanted to get one xx

Aww I love my Doppler. Rarely use it now as we've got movement now :) but just a little tip... Use it when your tummy is empty n you have a full bladder ;-)

Aww I love my Doppler. Rarely use it now as we've got movement now :) but just a little tip... Use it when your tummy is empty n you have a full bladder ;-)

Thanks for the tip Hun, always seem to use it after I've been to loo. Prob why it takes me so long xx

I love my Doppler too! I had a cheap angel sounds from eBay and hated it :/ so got a better one off eBay again. I love having a listen in :) now over 21 weeks it's sooo easier to find heartbeat now! Before could be searching for 10/15mins!. X

I love my Doppler too! I had a cheap angel sounds from eBay and hated it :/ so got a better one off eBay again. I love having a listen in :) now over 21 weeks it's sooo easier to find heartbeat now! Before could be searching for 10/15mins!. X

Haha I have the angel sounds one. Which one do u have n how much? I have found it every time but sometimes takes longer than others x

Haha I have the angel sounds one. Which one do u have n how much? I have found it every time but sometimes takes longer than others x

Which one is yours as I know there's lots of different styles. It's just a fetal Doppler one. Shows heartrate. Simular to what midwives use x

Which one is yours as I know there's lots of different styles. It's just a fetal Doppler one. Shows heartrate. Simular to what midwives use x

Mine is quite chunky, white and pink, the Doppler bit is attached to it so quite hard to maneuverer. One on amazon that looked like the one midwife uses for 32£. Plus shows how many beats, mine doesn't x

It's the one I have as well :) love listening in to her world! X

Kerry that's the one I have. As does joeyjojo n princess peach :) It is quite chunky but it's not failed me yet :)

Yeh to be honest I don't think I'll get another one. Took me less than a min to find this morning now I know where he/ she likes to hang out lol x

New pregnancy symptom as of today... When I sit down suddenly... I get a shooting pain through my vejayjay... :eek:
If I sit down slowly.. as I probably should be doing.. it doesn't be as bad... So sit down carefully ladies.....

EUMom Update: This week, possibly later if this isn’t your first pregnancy, your baby’s head (assuming he is a cephalic presentation) drops down into your pelvis and you will feel the ‘lightening’ sensation. - See more at: 37 Weeks Pregnant. Week 37 Pregnancy Week By Week.

Could this (the above) be the "lightening sensation"???
Certainly a good way to describe it.......

EUMom Update: This week, possibly later if this isn’t your first pregnancy, your baby’s head (assuming he is a cephalic presentation) drops down into your pelvis and you will feel the ‘lightening’ sensation. - See more at: 37 Weeks Pregnant. Week 37 Pregnancy Week By Week.

Could this (the above) be the "lightening sensation"???
Certainly a good way to describe it.......

Sounds like it could be! I personally prefer your take on it..."shooting pain through my vejayjay" probably much more accurate! ;)

Back