Pregnancy and Baby Advice Thread: From Conception to Birth, and Beyond!

So I'm kind of starting today but I have no books or anything so prob won't be doing it as I should. Come tue I will log syns ect. I'm allowed 2 a's and 2 b's with being pregnant. I have no small bread in tho so I'll be using 2 normal size slices wholemeal n classing it as both my b's. or would u say 3 would be worth 2 b's haha I don't know. Anyway today will look a little like this

A-milk in tea's ( how much milk can I have) ? If it's half a pint of semi skimmed this will prob do my drinks.
Extra easy day

Bacon sandwhich with tiny bit low fat butter and brown sauce - madelions cooked in fry light.
Bread = 2 b's
This will be breakfast/ lunch as got up late today.

Snack shot if I get peckish.

Dinner - pasta with chopped up ham, cucumber, onions, tomatoes, salad cream and mayo
Grated cheese - 30g a?

Snack pot fruit salad
Grapes
Orange
Think that covers my 5 a day with salad in pasta.

So 8 syns? Mayo, salad cream, butter? Does this sound right? X

Oops sorry girls!! I meant to put this on mine!! What a donkey! X

I appear to have 'dead' legs this morning, it's not like cramp but like I've been to the gym for a workout and not stretched properly if that makes sense? Very strange!

Sounds like it could be! I personally prefer your take on it..."shooting pain through my vejayjay" probably much more accurate! ;)
Hee hee... Such a lady I am!!! lol
I appear to have 'dead' legs this morning, it's not like cramp but like I've been to the gym for a workout and not stretched properly if that makes sense? Very strange!
Sounds annoying... Maybe baby is laying on a nerve???

So I'm kind of starting today but I have no books or anything so prob won't be doing it as I should. Come tue I will log syns ect. I'm allowed 2 a's and 2 b's with being pregnant. I have no small bread in tho so I'll be using 2 normal size slices wholemeal n classing it as both my b's. or would u say 3 would be worth 2 b's haha I don't know. Anyway today will look a little like this

A-milk in tea's ( how much milk can I have) ? If it's half a pint of semi skimmed this will prob do my drinks.
Extra easy day

Bacon sandwhich with tiny bit low fat butter and brown sauce - madelions cooked in fry light.
Bread = 2 b's
This will be breakfast/ lunch as got up late today.

Snack shot if I get peckish.

Dinner - pasta with chopped up ham, cucumber, onions, tomatoes, salad cream and mayo
Grated cheese - 30g a?

Snack pot fruit salad
Grapes
Orange
Think that covers my 5 a day with salad in pasta.

So 8 syns? Mayo, salad cream, butter? Does this sound right? X

dont know where your thread is but yes sounds right.

Your allowed 1 slice of a wholemeal 800g loaf which is 1 HEB. or 2 400g slices.
milk if its Semi skimmed its 250ml.
Grated cheddar is 30g.

Syns depends what brands sauces etc you use, mayo extra light is 0.5syn per tbsp. 70% less fat salad cream is 1syn per tbsp. then i use extra light flora butter which is 1.5syn per 1tbsp. xx

When did u girls start to feel kicks? I'm 18 weeks on sun, I feel the odd flutter, really weird but wonderful feeling xx

dont know where your thread is but yes sounds right. Your allowed 1 slice of a wholemeal 800g loaf which is 1 HEB. or 2 400g slices. milk if its Semi skimmed its 250ml. Grated cheddar is 30g. Syns depends what brands sauces etc you use, mayo extra light is 0.5syn per tbsp. 70% less fat salad cream is 1syn per tbsp. then i use extra light flora butter which is 1.5syn per 1tbsp. xx

Thanks Hun that's a great help. I'm joining up tue so I should know a bit more with things then. Think I may have put the diary in wrong place cos no one really commenting haha. It's under slimming world section in pregnancy bit xx

When did u girls start to feel kicks? I'm 18 weeks on sun, I feel the odd flutter, really weird but wonderful feeling xx

I was late at around 24 weeks but I have an anterior placenta..

I have that a lot. Like your legs weigh a ton. I sometimes also get restless legs where I just can't get comfy. X

Yep exactly like that!!

Hee hee... Such a lady I am!!! lol Sounds annoying... Maybe baby is laying on a nerve???

Possibly, I think she might be playing on my bladder as well lol babies eh lol

I think from about 18 weeks or maybe earlier I was feeling flutters and was about 20 weeks before I felt proper kicks xx

I was as late with kicks as I was with a bump.. lol
Felt my first flutter at 15+3... But nothing then for WEEKS... N was 22 weeks before I started getting regular movements..

I think from about 18 weeks or maybe earlier I was feeling flutters and was about 20 weeks before I felt proper kicks xx
I was as late with kicks as I was with a bump.. lol Felt my first flutter at 15+3... But nothing then for WEEKS... N was 22 weeks before I started getting regular movements..

I can't wait for those first kicks :) xx

Aww.. There's nothing like them... And when Nick can feel them too is just amazing... Our bedtime ritual now is for Jonathan to lay his head on my stomach and have a little chat with baby.. Its amazing how she responds to him too...
Its for that reason only that I wana stay pregnant... I don't wana not have that anymore... But then, i'll have my little lady to have n to shnuggle so it'll more than make up for it :D

Aww.. There's nothing like them... And when Nick can feel them too is just amazing... Our bedtime ritual now is for Jonathan to lay his head on my stomach and have a little chat with baby.. Its amazing how she responds to him too... Its for that reason only that I wana stay pregnant... I don't wana not have that anymore... But then, i'll have my little lady to have n to shnuggle so it'll more than make up for it :D

Aww I know I really can't wait, I bet it's the best feeling in the world! you will have the real deal soon enough, aww ur little princess :) xx

Aww.. There's nothing like them... And when Nick can feel them too is just amazing... Our bedtime ritual now is for Jonathan to lay his head on my stomach and have a little chat with baby.. Its amazing how she responds to him too... Its for that reason only that I wana stay pregnant... I don't wana not have that anymore... But then, i'll have my little lady to have n to shnuggle so it'll more than make up for it :D

I sometimes forget I'm not pregnant anymore and think I can feel Cole kicking me. I never thought I'd say this but I miss being pregnant. I can't wait to have baby number two, although I know it'll be a good couple of years away. But having Cole here is far more amazing than anything else. Can't wait to 'meet' your little lady :)

I was late at around 24 weeks but I have an anterior placenta..

First baby kicks were about 19/20 weeks had anterior placenta.

This time again have anterior placenta and feeling kicks arouns 16 weeks but dont feel baby wriggle around :/ strange as can see stomach moving but it's like hes not in my stomach!. X

Hi ladies
I was wondering if anyone had any ideas? Susie what do you think?

Basically, apart from the usual pregnancy niggles (HB, lack of sleep, being a bit uncomfortable etc) - overall I've felt pretty good since 16/17 weeks when the nausea/ms stopped. Today, something has 'changed' - I really can't put my finger on it. I just feel "weird". I was having some very weird/not very nice feelings this morning whilst getting ready - it made me stop what I was doing and I had to sit down quite often. Something kept tightening (assuming it was the top of my uterus because it was making my stomach and chest feel tight) - was horrible as I couldn't catch my breath.

I've felt sick in waves all day - at first I thought it was due to hunger but after eating regularly I've realised it's not. Then when out for a late lunch/early dinner earlier I felt very strange. Couldn't catch my breath again, felt sick, felt like all energy had suddenly been zapped out of me, and then I had backache for no reason (by no reason, I mean it wasn't the sort of backache I've had because I've done too much if you know what I mean?)

I've since had a nap, and a bath and I still feel strange :( I can't even tell you how I'm feeling or what's wrong as such - I can't explain it I just feel very different today.

Help :( lol x

Don't stress hun, remember all your hormones are going bananas now as they all change and get your body ready for having baby. It could be that this is the beginning of things changing and you never know, might actually be 'the beginning' of the end!
Is baby moving ok? Nothing else changed? Like problems weeing or headaches or anything?
Xxx

Girls

For any of you planning on bottle feeding. The Tommee Tippee Perfect prep machine is on offer at Asda in the baby event, reduced from £100 to £65! Tom's just ordered us one, can't wait to pick it up on Monday!!

Back