Pregnancy and Slimming World

Baby millie lucie born today 9.58am, 7lb 13 x

Here she is :)

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20130518_174041.png
    ForumRunner_20130518_174041.png
    449.9 KB · Views: 69
Aww congratulations on your new bundle she's absolutely gorgeous and with a full head of hair too.... :-D

Were you induced or just go into labour early? And are u all OK and home now??

Do I dare say it.....does this mean I am next?? Eek!

Hey ladies just wanted some advice. My husband and i decided we want another baby, but I have never done slimming world whilst pregnant. Did you find it easy to stick to the diet? Also what has your weight gain been like?

Hey ladies just wanted some advice. My husband and i decided we want another baby, but I have never done slimming world whilst pregnant. Did you find it easy to stick to the diet? Also what has your weight gain been like?

I stuck to it very well at the beginning until i came off plan in my second trimester for 2 weeks when i went to see my mum and went downhill from there. I'm now 31 weeks and have a gained 2st2.8lbs so far from my lowest weight during pregnancy. I do find doing sw a bit easier now as i think my baby must be squashing everything as i get full quick and dont have as many hungry days as before so fingers crossed i wont gain much more or even lose a bit more. I have days i follow sw and days where i dont but i suppose something is better than nothing, hth x

Aww congratulations on your new bundle she's absolutely gorgeous and with a full head of hair too.... :-D

Were you induced or just go into labour early? And are u all OK and home now??

Do I dare say it.....does this mean I am next?? Eek!

Just early labour. Not home yet, have to stay in because of the tear. Hopefully we can go home tomorrow! X

Congrats on your new arrival. She's beautiful.

Im new to this thread and to slimming world. I'm 5 weeks pregnant and I am registered online which I bought before I knew. What extra did you have on the extra easy plan when pregnant?

Just early labour. Not home yet, have to stay in because of the tear. Hopefully we can go home tomorrow! X

Did you have a bad tear? I had an awful episiotomy (cut) with Imogen the same as a 3rd degree tear i was told to put tea tree oil and lavender oils in the bath to help heal. Also best trick is to pour water over you when you need to wee so it doesn't sting!! X

Congrats on your new arrival. She's beautiful.

Im new to this thread and to slimming world. I'm 5 weeks pregnant and I am registered online which I bought before I knew. What extra did you have on the extra easy plan when pregnant?
Congratultions on your pregnancy x On Extra Easy we are allowed an extra hex a and b so 2 healthy extra a's and b's x

Did you have a bad tear? I had an awful episiotomy (cut) with Imogen the same as a 3rd degree tear i was told to put tea tree oil and lavender oils in the bath to help heal. Also best trick is to pour water over you when you need to wee so it doesn't sting!! X

It doesnt sting to wee surprisingly. I had an episiotomy but then had a 3rd degree tear too :-( xxx

Here she is :)

Gorgeous little girl, all that hair too! xxx

Aw, I can't wait till I get to have one - feels like a lifetime away at the moment!

Back