Pregnancy and Slimming World

I'm sure that at this stage it's baby weight yer gainin hun. The way I look at it pregnancy isn't a time 2 worry bout losin weight but just 2 try 2 b as healthy as poss 4 ourselves n r babies xx

Yeah I wish I looked on it like that too at the start but I didn't I thought sod it I'm pregnant and going to eat everything in sight! I've got to go for a diabetes check in the morning due to my BMI being over 32 when first fell pregnant I dare say it will be up nearer 40 now!! I do feel guilty because I've done this to myself by eating rubbish and thinking I could get away with it! With my next child (hopefully) I will not do the same!

Yeah I wish I looked on it like that too at the start but I didn't I thought sod it I'm pregnant and going to eat everything in sight! I've got to go for a diabetes check in the morning due to my BMI being over 32 when first fell pregnant I dare say it will be up nearer 40 now!! I do feel guilty because I've done this to myself by eating rubbish and thinking I could get away with it! With my next child (hopefully) I will not do the same!

I hope everything goes well 4 u 2moro hun xx

Ew! I'd hate the thot of avin 2 resort 2 McDonald's - u musta been desperate! lol! I kno it's sum people's idea of heaven but I can't stand the place so u ave my deepest sympathies hun! x

It's one place I'd happily never willingly step foot in, Imogen is 2.5 and never tasted or seen a happy meal :) she wolfed it down was most upset! X

It's one place I'd happily never willingly step foot in, Imogen is 2.5 and never tasted or seen a happy meal :) she wolfed it down was most upset! X

I'm sure she'd still choose REAL food over a Happy Meal any day tho! lol!

I've never really liked mcdonalds personally! Makes ya feel like crap and ur still hungry afterwards, if not feeling sick lol. xx

I've never really liked mcdonalds personally! Makes ya feel like crap and ur still hungry afterwards, if not feeling sick lol. xx

I've never been a lover f it either but I didn't have a choice and I was feeling faint so would've shovelled dust in my mouth if I had to lol. Thankfully it'll be forever before I have it again x

Rejoined my old sw group today and have so far at 29 weeks gained 2st4.4lbs! Oh well never mind back on plan 100% tomorrow as I have decided that even though i dont like going to group i will go because it will keep on track. Will have to go to 2 different groups because of my husband shifts but atleast i will be used to the set up by the time baby is here. On a excellent note thrush has disappeared so feeling good now x

Rejoined my old sw group today and have so far at 29 weeks gained 2st4.4lbs! Oh well never mind back on plan 100% tomorrow as I have decided that even though i dont like going to group i will go because it will keep on track. Will have to go to 2 different groups because of my husband shifts but atleast i will be used to the set up by the time baby is here. On a excellent note thrush has disappeared so feeling good now x

Good to hear about the thrush it's awful stuff x

Good to hear about the thrush it's awful stuff x

It was really awful and disgusting, the first time i got it and i hope the last x
Have woken up with a positive attitude towards sw so hopefully today will be a 100% day even though i'm craving strawberry milkshake! Feel ever so tired too could sleep all day and night again x

It was really awful and disgusting, the first time i got it and i hope the last x
Have woken up with a positive attitude towards sw so hopefully today will be a 100% day even though i'm craving strawberry milkshake! Feel ever so tired too could sleep all day and night again x

Ahhh milkshake yum!! X

Are you going for test? Take books it's boring. I loaded up the vampire diaries on my iPad and found a quiet corner to chill in :) x

God your telling me!!!! I've had to nip to the hospital shop to buy some magazines! Been here since 8.45am going back in at 11.25!! Boring and I'm bloody starving lol

God your telling me!!!! I've had to nip to the hospital shop to buy some magazines! Been here since 8.45am going back in at 11.25!! Boring and I'm bloody starving lol

Hope it went ok 4 u hun x

Good luck wif getting back on track hun. It's hard work but it'll b worth it 4 us all in the end! x

Gutted I have gestural diabetes! Booooooooooooo so got to change my diet big time and get monitored from next weds :( means more scans so get to see my little girlie more until she arrives in a couple of months! I'm just so mad at myself because I've done this to myself by over eating chocolate :(

Gutted I have gestural diabetes! Booooooooooooo so got to change my diet big time and get monitored from next weds :( means more scans so get to see my little girlie more until she arrives in a couple of months! I'm just so mad at myself because I've done this to myself by over eating chocolate :(

Oh dont say that if it was to do with overeating chocs i would have it too so its not your fault, some woman are more prone to diabetes than others in pregnancy. Atleast now that they can monitor you properly and you get to see baby. If you need any support i'm always here x

Sorry yer result wasn't good hun but as Safia says don't blame yerself, sum people r just pre-disposed 2 that sorta thing. try 2 look on the plus-side as u'l get 2 see baby much more b4 u meet her in person! x

Back