Pregnancy without the pounds

Your right there! Before I got pregnant I was using at least half of my weekly syns on booze! I do miss it though...

Your right there! Before I got pregnant I was using at least half of my weekly syns on booze! I do miss it though...

Aww not too long left and you can have some lovely wine lol I'm not too bad with alcohol for go out much but when I do it's ridiculous I wouldn't even dream of trying to syn it lol it's the day after that does me as well! Hangover = equals junk good binge lol x

Day 6 EE

Breakfast

Toast (1b & 6)
Milk (1a)

Lunch

Apple
Mini eggs (5)

Dinner

Chicken breast, chips & salad
Mayo (4)
Fruit salad

Syns 15

Last edited:
Day 7 EE

Breakfast

Omelette & beans
Cheese (1a)
Milk (1/2 a)

Lunch

W/m roll (1b)
Dairylea triangle (1/2 a)
Pickle
Banana

Dinner

Shoot me now......more pizza!

Last edited:
I gained 1.5lb this week :( totally deserved with the pizza I've eaten! New week.,,,

Day 1 EE

Breakfast

Porridge (1b)
Tsp honey (1)
Milk (1a)
Banana / apple

Lunch

Cous cous & mixed salad
Grapes / orange
Cupcake (13?)

Dinner

Slow cooked gammon
Jacket with lf spread (1)
Mixed veg
Egg

Syns 15. 15/105

Last edited:
Hiya im new on here and im 30wks pregnant, when are you due? i decided to sart back with sw now to try prevent any massive weightgain.. plus its healthier anyway than if i'm left to my own devices lol. I hope your doing well :)

Oh and ive already gained 28lbs lol.. hence starting over! oops. xx

Hi there!

I'm 19 weeks Tuesday & have gained 13lb. I was so bad in the first trimester & ate everything but got much more motivation the past couple of weeks. I've not managed to stick to Sw 100% but not doing too bad following plan & am exercising too.
Your right its a very healthy way of eating, when I follow Sw I eat loads more fruit & veg than I normally would.
My target is to not gain more than 2 stones but its unlikely as the average gain is 1lb a week in 2nd & 3rd trimesters & I have 20 weeks left to go!
Is this your first baby & have u done Sw before?

Hiya, no this is baby no.2 and yeah i've done SW before.. i was at target before i got pregnant. I was hoping i wouldn't gain as much so quick but its my own doing, never mind all i can do now is try to make better choices was just tough when i went off all my regular meals but its just one of those things. How you getting on with the pregnancy? hope all is well :)

It's so easy to give into food when pregnant! Did you gain much with your first baby?
I was the same, was at target for my wedding last August & got to 8.7, was so happy! Then managed to gain 1/2 stone ish after the wedding then got pregnant! Now I feel huge.
Are you going to start a food diary on here? I find it helps to keep me on track......sort of! Lol

When i was pregnant 1st time (7yrs ago) i ate anything i wanted and i was only 1st heavier after delivery but i yoyoed after that as i had abit of PND. I got to my goal weight with SW for my holiday to the caribbean which was 8st but i struggle to maintain there but i sit quite comfortable around 8st7 (which i was before i got pregnant) i'm hoping to be back there by around christmas time.. depending on my final weight. If not i told hubby we need a holiday booked to give me the motivation to get the rest of the weight off lol, only problem i have is i won't be able to fit the gym in this time around like i did last time.. but i do have some exercise equipment at home and i'll defo be walking plenty. :) What about u? xx

My first pregnancy I went from 8.2 to almost 12 stone! I ate everything I could and didn't really care about weight gain until after when I had 2 1/2 stone to lose! It took me 9 months to get down to 9st then fell pregnant again! I put 2st on that time and lost it quickly after as breasted, not managed to get below 8.7 though!

Day 2. Green

Breakfast

1 x toast (1b)
Omelette with onion & mushrooms & cheese (1a)
Beans
Milk (1a)

Lunch

Bachelors mac cheese (1)
1 x w/m bread & lf spread (6)
Orange & carrot sticks

Dinner

Mashed potato
Pork loin steak (1b)
Veg
Gravy (3)
Options (2)

Sainsburys triple chocolate cookie (19) Oooops

Syns 31 46/105

200 cals burned on cross-trainer

Last edited:
Well done for going on the cross trainer, I had a spin on my bike yesterday with much fail.. The belly is in the way now lol. So I tried pregnancy yoga which was ok.. Low intensity. Keep up the good work :)

Thank you :) I've got it in our lounge so just get on when I can. I've never done yoga, do you do it from home or go to class? x

Food plan for tomorrow..

Day 3. EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Porridge (1b)
Banana
Tsp honey (1)

Mid morning - mugshot

Lunch

Cous cous & mixed salad
Apple / pineapple

Dinner

Slow cooked Moroccan lamb & cous cous
(This was beautiful)
Chocolate (10)

Syns 11. 57/105

Last edited:
Day 4 EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Porridge (1b)
Banana
Tsp honey (1)

Mid morning - mugshot

Lunch

Supernoodles
Apple / orange
Shape zero

Cheese roll (12)

Dinner

Pork loin steaks
Jacket & Mixed veg
Gravy (2)
Options (1)
Strawberries

Syns 16 73/105

Last edited:
Planning ahead again....

Day 5 EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Wm roll (1b)
Bacon, egg & mushroom
Ketchup (1)

Lunch

Sw burger with cheese & salad (10)
Banana
Late afty - mug shot

Dinner

BBQ chicken mix (3)
Chicken
Rice & Salad
Chocolate - (10) really need to stop having this in the house!

Syns 24. 97/105

200 cals burned on cross-trainer

Last edited:
Do supernoodles have syns? Ur food diary sounds nice, hope ur doin well x

As long as the supernoodles are the low fat ones they're free. Good for a quick lunch! I'm pretty sure all quorn products are free too btw. x

Back