Baked beans
Grapes

Lunch

Spag bol
28g cheese (1a)
Satsuma

Dinner

Chip butty! :-( (17?)
Lots of snicker celebrations - I now feel really sick, all day I've not stop thinking about a chip butty & chocolate.

Syns ??

Felt really guilty about eating so much rubbish today so had a light 30 jog on the treadmill.

Last edited:
Day 5. EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Weetabix (1b)
Apple

Lunch

A/h cous cous
Roast chicken
Mixed salad
Muller with sliced banana

Dinner

Cottage pie with carrots swede & peas
Colmans cottage pie mix (3)
Cheese (6)

Last edited:
Day 6. EE

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
Weetabix (1b)
Banana / pear

Lunch

Tomato & herb pasta n sauce
Muller light
Apple

Dinner

Cottage pie
4 celebrations & 4 fox's buscuits

Last edited:
Hiya,

cant be massively helpful on your diary as I do EE and I see you tend to go for green, but wanted to say congrats on your pregnancy! I'm here to lose the baby weight (my little girl is 3 and a half weeks) - I'm generally pretty fit and slim, but pack weight on during pregnancy (did the exact same thing with my first) as I see it as an opportunity to free myself from the usual diet and exercise, hence I end up with loads to lose (2 and a half stone to get back to pre preg weight) ad wish I could be as sensible as you!

good luck!

Hello, congratultions on your baby girl. How many children have you got?
I'm trying to do more EE days lately as i know thats whats recommended whilst pregnant, although I really like the extra hex's. I've not been 100% on plan since finding out I was pregnant, but at least I'm not eating silly amounts of junk food like with my previous pregnancies.

Are you breast feeding?

Oh right, that's really good to know thanks. to be honest though i think I'm going to try & stick to the 2 as been doing EE all week and have gained, I have been naughty but I was naughty the past 2 weeks but still managed to lose 1/2 lb doing green.
I'm not going to weight officially Friday, will do another week & weigh a week fri to see if I can get bk to what I was, & try to be super good!!

hi, hope u dont mind me watching your diary - im currently ttc and want to keep the pounds off when pregnant (aswell as lose some now!) xxxxx

Hello, thanks for the reply. how long have you been ttc? It took us a good six months with this one. I was following Sw for a couple of months before catching, managed to lose a bit but then put it all bk on over Xmas! Lol. Just trying to gain as little as possible. I'm finding it hard to stick to plan to be honest just want chocolate constantly!

lol yeah i know what u mean about the chocolate cravings!
ive only been off the pill for alittle bit, this month is the second month so not expecting to just instantly fall preg!
in fact im torn between the fact that im dying for a baby and the sensible thought that i need to lose weight first!
just noticed your the same height as me and at a lovely weight :)
i was most happy between 8 and 9 stone so would like to get bk there xxxxx

Oh right, that's really good to know thanks. to be honest though i think I'm going to try & stick to the 2 as been doing EE all week and have gained, I have been naughty but I was naughty the past 2 weeks but still managed to lose 1/2 lb doing green.
I'm not going to weight officially Friday, will do another week & weigh a week fri to see if I can get bk to what I was, & try to be super good!!

I've been terrible food wise :( x

lol yeah i know what u mean about the chocolate cravings!
ive only been off the pill for alittle bit, this month is the second month so not expecting to just instantly fall preg!
in fact im torn between the fact that im dying for a baby and the sensible thought that i need to lose weight first!
just noticed your the same height as me and at a lovely weight :)
i was most happy between 8 and 9 stone so would like to get bk there xxxxx

Yes I was trying to lose as much as possible before catching but unfortunately Xmas got in the way!
I got married last August & managed to get down to 8.7 & absolutely loved being that weight, I felt nice & slender. I'm currently about 9.3 & I hate it, it's amazing how different a few pounds can feel.

Are you currently following s/w?

yeah youre right.
im not following sw - cant afford to but trying to be sensible, i have a fod diary in my signature - its a bit lonely on it tbh cos no1 seems to read it! lol xxxx

lol ok then. no one else does i dont think! xxxx

Day 7 not sticking to plan today as just been to McDonald's for breakfast wrap!

Breakfast

2 weetabix
Milk
McDonalds breakfast wrap

750 cals

Lunch

2 small apples
Asda chicken & stuffing sandwich
Walkers crisps
Birthday cake

900 cals

Dinner

Last edited:
Yes Fiona, its like any possible way of not putting on weight! I need to edit today's diary as have been so weak & ended up having birthday cake & a sandwich & pack of walkers! Oops

Back