Pregnancy without the pounds

Day 6

So much for forward planning!! Woke up this morning and we decided to take the kids to Cosford air museum. It was a really good day out.
We didn't have any picnic style Sw friendly food in the house so I've decided to calorie count today & tomorrow.
I used to weigh in on a Friday which I found much better as I get the weekend out the way at the beginning of the week instead of at the end which I'm really struggling with at the mo. may start doing that again.
Anyway back to today, haven't been too bad as burned 200 cals on crosstrainer this morning & done lots of walking. Also had a cheeky weigh in this morning & scales are down by .75lb. Hopefully it'll stay that way until official wi Monday.

Today's food....

Breakfast

Shreddies
1 x toast with lf spread & jam

Lunch

Carvery

Dinner

Oddities & rice Krispy cereal bar.
2 slices of hubby's Iceland Mediterranean pizza

Last edited:
Day 7 calorie counting again today.

Breakfast

Sw 'fry up' with lean bacon, beans eggs & mushrooms
1 x toast & lf spread

Lunch

I've just made some chocolate cupcakes! I've had one but I'm NOT having another!

Dinner

Slow cooked pork & stuffing baps

Going to do 300 cals on cross trainer today!
Also got tons of ironing so will be on my feet doing that for a good hr & 1/2.

Last edited:
Back on plan...
Sts this week. Happy with that.

Edit change of plan, will get bk on plan tomorrow, I'm at work today but its so quiet I'm leaving early so having a BBQ instead.

Day 1. Green

Breakfast

Milk (1a)
2 x w/m toast with lf spread (1b & 1)
Scrambled egg & beans

Lunch

Pear / banana
2 x burgers with cheese
1 x hotdog

I did burn 150 cals on cross trainer so that's something.

Last edited:
Food for tomorrow & definitely back on plan!

Day 1 EE

Breakfast

1 x wm roll (1b)
Lean bacon, mushrooms, egg
Lf spread & brown sauce (2)

Lunch

Jacket potato with beans & cheese (1a)
Orange

Dinner

Roast chicken
Sw roasties
Carrots / peas / sprouts / swede
gravy (5)

Syns 7. 7/105
200 cals on crosstrainer

Last edited:
You are doing so well!! Keep it up xx

Thank you! I do ok in the week, then it gets to the weekend...
I'm off on hol in a couple of weeks & really want to sts until then if I can as I know I'll have a gain that wk.

Well I think I am gaining for the both of us and at the moment in not even that interested lol. I will regret it I know but got lots of other things going on so food is not high priority! Lol x

Nothing too serious I hope. :( How far along are you? We've got our 20 week scan Thursday so hopefully find out the sex.

Well I think I am gaining for the both of us and at the moment in not even that interested lol. I will regret it I know but got lots of other things going on so food is not high priority! Lol x

Nothing too serious I hope. :( How far along are you? We've got our 20 week scan Thursday so hopefully find out the sex.

Ours is on Friday may 17th - changed it to a few days later as work is manic that time!

Nothing too major, just had had a wobble where it basically sank in that he is going to be a dad , would we afford it? how would out lives change?! etc - but instead of talking to someone else he spoke to me and freaked me out! I thought he didn't love me, that he was going to leave me etc. but speaking to others has reassured me that most men have that but don't share with their wives!! Lol. I do feel sorry for him as he didn't have a good relationship with his dad (his parents divorced and he didn't spend much time with his dad) so basically I think he doesn't have a role model or idea of what to do! :-( everyone have worries about some things! I'm worried my mother will try to take over!! Lol xx

It's definitely very normal to worry, after all its a huge step. I guarantee you will both love being parents, its hard work but absolutely worth it!
xx

Day 2. Green

Breakfast

Porridge (1b)
Milk (1a)
Banana / pear

Lunch

Tom & herb pasta n sauce
Shape zero
Orange
Some of kids mac & cheese (15)

Dinner

Spag Bol (1b for mince)
28g cheese (1a)
Options (2)

Syns 17 24/105

Last edited:
Day 3 EE

Breakfast

W/m toast with lf spread (1b & 1)
Poached eggs
Milk (1a)

Lunch

Having a KFC! Oops.
Asda blueberry muffin (12)

Dinner

Slow cooked chicken curry with pepper, onion & potato (3)
Rice
Mini naan (15)
Choccy digestive (4)

Last edited:
Good luck with the scan tomorrow, how exciting! Let us know the good news. Xx

Just had scan all is fab, we're having another little girly. So happy :)))

Awwww that's great!!
We will know next Friday! :) can't wait to find out! X

Starting a fresh week so I can go back to having my wi day on a Friday.

Day 1 Green

Breakfast

Porridge with banana & honey (1b & 1)
Plums
Milk (1a)

Lunch

pineapple
Veg omelette with cheese & beans (1a)
Small piece toast & lf spread (4)
Oddities (6)

Dinner

Slow cooked chicken curry & rice (1b & 2)
(I used the slow cooker chicken curry mix, u add chicken, potato, onion, pepper, spinach & tin toms, all very Sw friendly, the mix is 6 syns for the whole packet but recipe serves 4 so only 2 syns. Very yummy & highly recommended)
2 x choccy bars :( (20)

Syns 33. 33/105

Last edited:
Thanks. We're really excited. Have you got any idea of what you might be having?

We want a boy... Well I say we...I mean he! Hubby would prefer a boy but id be happy with a girl! :-/ either is a gift really x

Let me know when u find out! From experience (i already have one of each) they are both lovely in different ways. Our boy Caiden is so loving & affectionate, where as my girl Lola is very independent & wants to do everything for herself. She loves to look after everyone/thing. They both make us laugh constantly! xx

Back