pregnant and wanting to stick to sw

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by beccaharrison89, 21 October 2011 Social URL.

1. beccaharrison89

beccaharrison89 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    I am 6 weeks pregnant and have just lost stone and half on sw.i would like to stick.to the plan whilst pregnant but constantly hungry at the min .i am waking up hungry and same going to bed. I am waiting for my tea to cook now and thinking what cani hve later,hellppp

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GemmaB1984

GemmaB1984 Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Undecided yet
    Although your trying to lose weight. Remember your still pregnant. Make the most of free foods.

4. beccaharrison89

beccaharrison89 Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    Im not trying to lose weight now i am pregnant i just want to stick to sw so i dont put lots of weight on

5. paperclip

paperclip Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st7lb
    Current Weight:
    10st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(13.04%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    If you want to maintain your weight on SW whilst pregnant, you just need to stick to the plan (meals and snacks should be mostly free foods) and have a few more healthy extra Bs than usual - this is how target members maintain their weight once they reach target.

However, it's fine to continue following SW while pregnant too (and continue losing weight) - you just need to have a chat to your midwife/doctor about it. When you're pregnant, you only need about 250-300 extra calories per day for your body (and even less than that at the beginning of your pregnancy) so you don't need to change much about your eating habits at all - just stay healthy, eat a well balanced and nutritious diet full of vitamins and minerals and don't forget the folic acid!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.