Extra Easy Pregnant Following SW Amanda's Diary

Mandaxx25

Keto'ing for life
So I'm 15 weeks pregnant with my fifth child, and not wanting to gain too much. I usually follow Exante but being pregnant I can't, so I'm here to get all the nutritional goodness from SW for me and baby. I'm wheelchair bound with SPD already, so exercise is a complete no no. Let's see if I can lose or even maintain my current weight throughout. I'm currently 14 stone 5 pounds and a size 18.

I swear I never want to eat unless I'm eating healthy Has to be psychological. Wish there were some exercises I could do to help see faster losses.

Hiya. How you getting on?

My baby is now 7 1/2 months old, I know how stubborn this baby weight can be. I put on 2 stone altogether throughout my pregnancy.

Although I've lost the "baby" weight and back to my prepregnancy weight, my body is a completely different shape and seem to be storing fat around my stomach more :oops:

Good luck, and keep us posted on how your doing. :D

Aw thank you! Im doing really well. This is baby number five. I have the slowest metabolism so I usually end up losing when I'm pregnant due to it increasing a little. My appetite decreases hugely too, so I'm banking on this being the best time to eat really well and lose more than ever. I know exactly how you feel. I've been trying to shift the four stone I gained when I was 17 for thirteen years now ❤️

Ooh good luck. I am always fascinated with stories where people give birth and are immediately thinner than pre pregnancy lol

Hehe I really hope to be extra less. It's making me really enjoy the challenge knowing I will hopefully be. I already weigh a good bit less than I did at the start. I'm excited to see what they say when I next get weighed. I still just look fat because I usually don't look pregnant until about 6-7 months. So I've lost my pregnancy moon face at least haha xx

Baby number 5!!! Your a seasoned pro! ... I could never imagin doing it again and I've only got the one. :oops:

Make sure your not too strict with your self... it's healthy to put a little bit of weight on with a baby on board.

I unfortunately had the opposite... I ate everything in sight... if I saw it I wanted it (even if it was things I never previously liked!)... shopping with me was a nightmare!

For some reason I have to force myself to eat so I just make it as healthy and balanced as I can. I've had both kinds of pregnant though. Greedy ones and appetite loss ones lol xx

When I had my daughter I did healthy eating, even though I was a normal weight to begin with. I didn't gain much weight at all and ate loads.

Have you accounted for the extra healthy extras you get during pregnancy. Especially the A's as you need the extra calcium.

I have yes :D I sometimes can hardly manage any food. So I just try to make it as nutritional as possible and take my vitamins. We are off for a 4D scan tomorrow to see what we are having. I think a girl and hubby says boy lol. I have never ever had any clue before really. I have three girls then a boy and each time I guessed they were the opposite of what they were lol. I'll be over the moon with either. Another little girl would be lovely but another little boy as a playmate for my youngest would be great too ❤️

Back